This app helps you review and revise Nursing or Medical competencies to understand, diagnose and provide quality health care to patients / clients with diabetes.
It combines 4 Diabetes-related quizzes ( almost 300 questions) from the Learning Nurse Resources Network website. The Learning Nurse Resources Network is about informal nurse learning, continuing education and professional development. This Learning Nurse website provides an independent, and safe resource for ALL levels of nurses to assess, maintain and enhance their professional competence. The learning resources herein are suitable for nursing students, nursing assistants/aides, licensed practical nurses (LPN), registered nurses (RN), and registered psychiatric nurses (RPN), as well as nurse educators, trainers and instructors.
- Diabetes Quiz I: Review and refresh your knowledge and skills about providing nursing care to people with diabetes. Quiz topics include diagnosis and classification, assessment, monitoring, medicines management, hypoglycemia, and long-term complications of diabetes.
- Diabetes Quiz II: Review and refresh your knowledge and skills about providing nursing care to people with diabetes. Quiz topics include diabetes and surgery, older people, children and adolescents, women, and quality of life issues.
- Diabetic Foot Care Quiz I: Review and refresh your knowledge and skills about providing foot care to people with diabetes.
- Diabetic Foot Care Quiz II: This is another quiz to review and refresh your knowledge and skills about providing foot care to people with diabetes.
It’s a great review app for any one studying for exam on Diabetes or helping to take care of Diabetic patients.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 25, 50 or 100 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Diabetes and Diabetic Foot Care Learning Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!
Better display and functionality: This version includes a new and improved interface. The option buttons are now listed horizontally and flexible (better adjusting to the size of the answer option text).
There is a review/feedback section at the end of the quiz where you can scroll through your quiz attempt, reviewing one question response at a time. This allows you to see your response and the correct answer. This is ideal for learning.
Ratings and Reviews
Great source for getting to know about dealing with diabetes
I'm not a nurse but there is one family member is fighting with diabetes and I managed to get this app for her. She loves it very much! The app UI is below average however content-rich with hundreds of helpful quizzes. I love it too.
keeping your health in balance starts with understanding diabetes. this app is made for that!!! and it's also a great learning source for anyone regarding diabetes care.
- Information Technology And Resource Development LLC
- 49.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Information Technology And Resource Development LLC, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.