With this immersive game, you will be able to experience scenes
in the daily life of a patient with diabetes type 1 or type 2.
====== IMPORTANT! =======
iPhone and iPad only.
DESIGNED WITH A SCIENTIFIC STEERING.
This game was designed by the scientific steering of Dr. Isabelle Isabelle Hagon-Traub, director of PcD (Cantonal Program Diabetes canton of Vaud in Switzerland). The expert group is represented by Dr Alberto Guardia, Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Medical Informatics at the Faculty of Medicine of Geneva. We tested this game with many patients with diabetes but also to a wider audience.
The educational objectives are:
- Understanding the glycemic
- Understanding hypoglycemia
- Understand hyperglycemia
- Know the complications of diabetes
- Understand the effect of insulin
- Understanding the link between diabetes and physical activity
- Understand the role of health care providers
- Understanding the glycemic index (GI)
- Categorize foods IG
This is the base version that regularly incorporate new modules.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Human Shape
- 391.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Human Games - Human Shape
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.