Designed for both smart phones and tablets, this application will help you manage your diabetes better and keep it under control. Whether you are Type 1 or Type 2, have Gestational Diabetes or just want to help and monitor a family member, this is the logbook app for you.
The application tracks almost all aspects of the diabetes treatment and provides you with detailed reports, charts and statistics. You can send the reports to your supervising physician via email. Diabetes:M also gives you various tools, so you can find the trends in blood glucose levels.
It also has a vast nutrition database, to help you keep track of your food intake and nutrition information, as well as exercise time.
Diabetes:M can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
APPLE WATCH APP AVAILABLE
With our Apple Watch app you can get even more out of Diabetes:M:
- Overview – check carbs and calories intake for the current day, as well as latest insulin doses.
- Log new entries – you can log glucose, carbs, proteins, fats, calories and insulin taken right on your wrist!
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
Sync health data from thousands of apps via Health app, including: Dexcom, One Touch, Accu-Chek, Agamatrix, iHealth, Dario, Garmin, Fitbit, Nike+, UP by Jawbone, Misfit, Pebble, Human, Strava, My Fitness Pal, Lose it!, Lark, Weight Watchers, Withings
PHYSICAL HARM DISCLAIMER
The information and statistical data provided by this application is only to help with the tracking of how the treatment affects the overall diabetes condition. All decisions about the diabetes therapy must be taken after consulting with a doctor.
- Diabetes:M is an ISO 13485 certified product, that meets maximum requirements for safety, security and quality.
- Diabetes:M is licensed by Nipro Diagnostics to connect to Nipro's 4Sure and 4Sure Smart meters.
- Diabetes:M is a standalone software for tracking diabetes condition available in all countries. It does not provide real time monitoring of glucose or any other vital signs. The app can connect via Bluetooth with some devices available in the EU and USA. In the other countries the users can use the app as a standalone diabetes diary software and enter the data manually.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES
If you’re really serious about your health, our subscription plan ($4.99/month) includes:
+ No Ads – Subscribing removes all advertising from the app, so you can concentrate on what is important.
+ Expanded Food Database
+ Reports - Get your reports in PDF or XLS format
+ Many others
-- Additional information --
• To unlock additional server functions Diabetes:M requires registration and subscription
• Subscriptions are available on a 1 month ($4.99), 3 months ($13.99), 6 months ($24.99) and 12 months ($49.99) basis
• Subscription payment is charged to a user’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• All subscription plans will auto-renew unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends
• Renewals will be charged to your iTunes account 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
• Auto-renewals may be canceled by navigating to your account settings after subscription purchase
• Canceled subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
• Delete profile option
• Two-factor authentication
• Other improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Close to perfect
I love this app. It is so much more functional than any other logbook or diabetes monitor I’ve used. It’s totally worth the subscription. The only issue so far (which I think I’ve seen other comments on) is that two weeks in, I still haven’t received a confirmation email so I can verify my account. I’d like to get that detail out of the way so I won’t be prevented from using whatever functions depend on having a verified account.
Really good - needs work
This app is a great start. It needs improvement in the foods database. The interface between the existing database and items the user adds needs to be seamless rather than requiring two separate searches, for instance. Some of the matches on a barcode scan provide the right food, but the information provided does not match the information on the package nutrition label - maybe a user should have the ability to update that? It also would be nice to turn off certain categories, for instance baby food which is just clutter for anyone who is not feeding a baby. Perhaps most importantly, the search interface should be able to accept several key words and then provide the exact matches - and the manufacturer/brand should be part of what is included in those key words - for instance the search string “shredded cheddar fresh thyme” should take me directly to just the listings for Fresh Thyme shredded cheddar cheese. If the app developer would like to work with me, I would volunteer, and have done this for apps in the past. This app is so close to being perfect it’s sick, but it’s not there yet. It could be.
Stop With All The Ads!!
I have been using this app for several months. I would give this app 5-stars for aiding in diabetes management but as a doctor and medical professional I cannot rightfully recommend this app. Why? The annoying and incessant Ads!!! Here is how it works… Once you enter a glucose reading, etc. and save it, an Ad appears. The best part (NOT!!) is that these ads are frequently videos with LOUD sound. The only way to disable the volume is to make sure your phone is muted. Practically, that cannot be done all throughout the day and if you forget to mute your phone before you enter a reading, get ready to be embarrassed as you sit in your next meeting and some annoying video comes on with blasting volume! 😩 I blame the makers of this app! If all the advertising is in order to be able to provide financial support for this app, make an app where there’s an option to purchase (for those of us that don’t want to be bombarded with the annoying ads)!
Developer Response ,
Dear Dr. Carson, purchasing one of the subscription plans disables all the adds in the app and unlocks all additional features.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sirma Medical Systems AD
- 83.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Sirma Medical Systems JSC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Promotion) $2.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium (Promotion) $29.99
- Premium (Promotion) $8.49
- Premium $13.99
- Premium (Promotion) $14.99
- Premium $49.99
- Premium $24.99