A new beautiful iOS 7 optimized tool for monitoring Blood Sugar (Glucose), Meals and Insulin (basal, bolus).
There are many new smart features which allow you to input measurement values easily and to monitor them versatile.
* Smart History List
- Switchable between daily trend and detail list.
- Difference of measurement values are shown in value, percent or none (configurable in the setting).
- 3 height positions in the row show the changing status of measurement values: higher, equal or lower than the previous value.
- Background color of each glucose value shows the diabetes diagnostic criteria.
- History view is changeable between the list only and the list with diagram.
* Diagram in Portraits / Landscape mode
- A small diagram with 4 switch-buttons (Daily trend, Glucose, Carb, Insulin) on the portraits mode can be transformed to a large diagram on landscape mode
- Create 14 beautiful diagrams by combining the 4 switch-buttons (Daily trend, Glucose, Carb, Insulin) on the portraits and landscape mode.
* Input Mask
- Day time, glucose, carb, insulin (basal and bolus), exercise type and duration
- Day time and exercise types
- Freetext note
- Statistics by last 1, 2 weeks or 1, 3, 6 months
- Minimum, average, maximum of glucose, insulin and carbs in 4 matrix-tables
- Average in day time / weekday / day in month and month in year in 4 diagrams
- 3 switch-buttons (Glucose, Carb, Insulin) on the diagram
* PDF Report
- Beautiful PDF report with statistics, diagrams and measurement logs
- Supports Preview
* Database Transfer
- Transfer app database (include app settings) via e-mail
- Unit of glucose, carbs
- Warning / Confirmation
* This app is not intended to use for self-diagnosis or self-treatment. Only your doctor can assess and plan your pain management and treatment.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bugfix in new iOS 8.3 Version
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.