Diabetes Pilot Pro is the best app for managing your diabetes! Try it for free - see why thousands of people around the world love the no-nonsense speed, flexibility, and complete features of Diabetes Pilot! Diabetes Pilot is developed by professionals, backed by an established company, and designed and supported by people with diabetes who actually use the software themselves.
"Every year I look over what is new in the market place and compare many apps, to date nothing even comes close....My doctor has even switched to Diabetes Pilot. " - Customer Review
This app is for all people with diabetes - whether you use insulin, other medications, or just diet and exercise, this is the app for you. Features include:
- Health app integration. Share glucose readings, food, and other data with other apps!
- Over a dozen different reports - all customizable. Focus on what YOU want. Save, print and email reports directly from the app. Share them with your doctor or anyone else you choose.
- Search past records. Go back and find how you handled that last pizza dinner...
- Set reminder alerts on any record.
- Synchronizes directly with Diabetes Pilot on your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, or PC. Got more than one device? No need to enter your data twice. Your data is kept under your control, on your own devices, for reliability and privacy.
- Records glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), medications, meals, exercise, blood pressure, weight, and notes about test results or any other information that's of interest to you.
- Includes a continuously updated food database with reference information on hundreds of thousands of foods. Track carbohydrates, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients. Scan barcodes on food packages to add foods to your record!
- Estimates your HbA1C.
- If you use insulin, Diabetes Pilot can estimate your insulin for meals and correcting high glucose. If you don't use insulin, that's fine too - Diabetes Pilot works great for tracking ANY medications you'd like.
- Categorizes records using any system that you'd like. You're not restricted to someone else's idea of what you need to record. Use these categories to focus on particular situations, times of day, or other patterns that are of interest to you. Create reports to study the trends in your glucose readings within each particular category.
- Diabetes Pilot is supported by a solid company that's been making diabetes software for over a decade. Contact us anytime - you'll get a prompt and knowledgeable response.
For more information, visit our website at http://www.diabetespilot.com/
Get started for free! You'll have full access to everything for a week. If you like the app, purchase an inexpensive subscription, or continue using it for free to record and graph a new glucose reading each day.
You can choose a 1-month or 12-month subscription. The price (about the cost of a cup of coffee a month) will be clearly shown within the app. This small charge (quite possibly one of the least expensive things you'll ever do for your diabetes care!) goes directly towards supporting our customers, adding new features, and publishing up-to-date food reference information.
The app will prompt you for your choice - you will not be charged without your permission! Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
So that you continue to have uninterrupted access to the app, your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. (For detailed instructions on exactly how to do this, see Apple's website at http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
Diabetes Pilot Pro is now a universal app! It's optimized for both iPhone and iPad - one purchase lets you use the app on all of your devices!
This release also includes a few minor updates for the latest version of iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using the Classic version for years. However, it will no longer be supported by Apple on their next rev SW, so I'm on Pro now.
I really like the protein and fiber correction factors for insulin bolus calculations. Very important! But I am disappointed that there is only a single Insulin/Carb ratio and ISF factor. There ought to be several.
Nevertheless I will faithfully use this program daily to help keep my diabetes under control.
Allows me to keep track of glucose levels, carbs, exercise. Use it everyday.
Diabetes Pilot has become an excellent tool to control and track my food/carbs intake. The huge food database makes the scan feature very easy to enter portions...and adjusting them is a breeze. And the reports function is very helpful when planning for a drs visit.
- Digital Altitudes, LLC
- 14.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Digital Altitudes, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Diabetes Pilot (Full Access) $1.99
- Diabetes Pilot (Full Access) $9.99
- Diabetes Pilot (Full Access) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.