DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iOS App on the iTunes Store. Sync your data using iCloud, Dropbox or WebDAV, so your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview with tabular reports:
- Diary with glucose sorted by time of day and insulin data
- Blood sugar statistic with minimal/maximal values by time of day
- Insulin/Carbs Ratio report
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
Track your supplies, so you always know when your insulin runs low.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Importers for various Diabetes devices:
- Abbott Freestyle Libre
- Abbott Optium/Precision NEO
- Abbott Freestyle Lite/Freedom Lite
- BayerContour Next USB
- Bayer Contour Next Link
- Bayer Contour NEXT (ATTENTION: Contour Next Link 2.4 is not supported)
- GlucoRx Nexus
- Medtronic CSV File and CSV Files
- Accu-Check Smart Pix (CGM Pumps as well)
- Accu-Chek Mobile
- Bluetooth LE based devices: AccuChek Guide, Contour Next One...
- CSV Data from the LibreView website
Automated download of data from the following websites:
- carelink.minimed.eu from Medtronics devices
- Nokia/Withings health account
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
Fixed a crash when importing data from Withings. Sorry for introducing this problem!
Ratings and Reviews
Best I’ve used and I have tried several.
This is the best and easiest way to track blood glucose and several oher factors all in one place. The report feature lets my Dr. see whats going on quickly and easily. He always asks about how I get such detailed reports. Wish there was a way to add multiple users as I care for my elderly father and test his blood 2x daily as well as my own. Customer service has been terrific and very easy to deal with.
Diabetes Pal is a great app
Worth every penny and more. Has everything I need to keep track of my diabetic health. Customer support is very responsive. Makes all the needle sticks make sense.
If you have issues reach out to the developer, he is wonderful
Update: With help and patience of the developer I was able to finally get the driver I needed to down load my data from my meter. The app is much more usable when you can down load the data from the meter. Thanks again to Pascal for this hep
I have been unsuccessful in getting the driver I need for my Abbott FreeStyle Lite meter to load and work on my MacBook Air macOS Catalina
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pascal Freiburghaus
- 17.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Pascal Freiburghaus
- In-App Purchases
- Standard License $2.99
- Cloud Sync $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.