DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iOS App on the iTunes Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview with tabular reports:
- Diary with glucose sorted by time of day and insulin data
- Blood sugar statistic with minimal/maximal values by time of day
- Insulin/Carbs Ratio report
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Importers for various Diabetes devices:
- Abbott Freestyle Libre
- Abbott Optium/Precision NEO
- Abbott Freestyle Lite/Freedom Lite
- BayerContour Next USB
- Bayer Contour Next Link
- Bayer Contour NEXT (ATTENTION: Contour Next Link 2.4 is not supported)
- GlucoRx Nexus
- Medtronic CSV File and CSV Files
- Accu-Check Smart Pix (CGM Pumps as well)
- Accu-Chek Mobile
Automated download of data from the following websites:
- carelink.minimed.eu from Medtronics devices
- Nokia/Withings health account
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
- Worked on the stability and fixed some crashes
- Better choice of default units for glucose, height and weight for first time users.
- Layout of report window changed
Ratings and Reviews
Best I’ve used and I have tried several.
This is the best and easiest way to track blood glucose and several oher factors all in one place. The report feature lets my Dr. see whats going on quickly and easily. He always asks about how I get such detailed reports. Wish there was a way to add multiple users as I care for my elderly father and test his blood 2x daily as well as my own. Customer service has been terrific and very easy to deal with.
Diabetes Pal is a great app
Worth every penny and more. Has everything I need to keep track of my diabetic health. Customer support is very responsive. Makes all the needle sticks make sense.
Great application with extensive support for various units. I like that you can change the standard units in the preferences, yet be able to selectively enter a new value in a different unit. It is the only Diabetes App that is iCloud enabled. This gives me great flexibility to add my data on any of my devices even on my iPhone. The reports are great and it is very useful that you can compile a report for your doctor with the special report window. It has never been easier to share the data with my doctor. The developer even took care to add a proper user manual to the application to explain the most important features of the application. I sent a mail to the developer using the Send Feedback feature and he answered my questions very quickly.
- Pascal Freiburghaus
- 14.9 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Pascal Freiburghaus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.