Prescribing oral hypoglycemic agents for Diabetes shouldn't be so complicated. There are new trials and drugs coming monthly. This app targets physicians, residents, pharmacists and nurse practitioners taking care of patients suffering from Type II diabetes and aims to identify the appropriate drugs & dosage for different type of patients (coronary artery disease, chronic kidney disease, cirrhosis, etc). Additionally, we provide the randomized controlled trial evidence supporting the findings.
* Identify the right drugs to prescribe in patients suffering from type II diabetes and with different medical conditions.
* Assess the cardiovascular safety of different type II diabetes drugs, based on the FDA-sponsored trials.
* Find the right dosage according to renal disease or liver disease.
* For Quebec physicians only : Find the appropriate RAMQ code to prescribe the drug in the province [Location services required].
**DISCLAIMER** : All dosage recommendations should be rechecked and confirmed using the drug monography. DiabetesRx is not a substitute for clinical judgement Method MD make no claims of the accuracy of the information contained in this application. Method MD, nor any other party involved in the analysis, preparation and publication of this application shall be held liable for any special or consequential damages resulting in whole or partially from any use of this application. By using this application, you agree that you will not hold the authors of this application and Method MD liable for any problems that may occur. This application should only be used by healthcare professionals. Patients should not use this application. If you, as a user, decide to use the app, we would like to remind you to seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
We worked around the clock to bring you this update for iOS 13! Dark mode is now supported. In addition, trials data and reference were updated to bring you the latest information regarding diabetes drugs and their cardiovascular protection.
- METHOD MD INC.
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Method MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.