A GROUNDBREAKING DIABLO EXPERIENCE
Blizzard Entertainment brings to you a genre-defining action role playing game series set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo III®. Diablo Immortal™ has been live for over a year, with frequent updates which includes new zones, new gear, new competitive events, more demonic stories to experience, and the first new playable class.
Clash with armies of demons, collect epic loot, and gain unimaginable power.
Explore the dark realm of Sanctuary like never before, now a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) where angels and demons wage an endless war over dominion of the mortal realm. Join forces with other players on an epic quest to collect the shattered fragments of the corrupted Worldstone and prevent the Lord of Terror’s return.
Fans of Diablo and new players alike will embark on new adventures across a vast open world RPG game.
SLAY YOUR WAY
Customize your character and gear! Diablo Immortal gives you unprecedented flexibility to be who you want to be in the vast MMORPG world of Sanctuary.
- New class, Blood Knight, joins the Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Necromancer, Crusader, Monk, and Wizard: offering seven highly iconic and customizable classes to choose from.
- Gain new abilities with each successful encounter and clash to become the most powerful player in the arena of war.
- Gear up with all-new set items and legendary weapons.
- Level up your favorite weapons so they can grow in power alongside you.
VISCERAL, FAST-PACED COMBAT
Peerless MMORPG gaming experience delivering the best PC mechanics into snappy, intuitive controls on your mobile device.
- Always feel at command. Whether you’re on a raid or fighting hordes of demons solo.
- Directional controls make it easy to move heroes around the world
- Activating a skill is as easy as holding a thumb down on a skill to aim, then release to unleash hell on your foes.
- Cross-platform and cross save - Experience role playing games online with your PC or Mobile
EXPLORE A VAST WORLD
From the war-torn surroundings of Wortham to the grand city of Westmarch and the mist-shrouded isle of Ancients’ Cradle, players have a vast world to explore.
- Your journey will take you through changing landscapes and ever-evolving challenges.
- Experience a rich Diablo story packed with quests, bosses, and challenges the Diablo series has never seen, including raids in huge ever-changing dungeons.
If you enjoy grand player-vs-player battles, killing massive bosses for loot, or spending your time uncovering every corner of the world, Diablo Immortal has something for everyone
A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Players will have countless opportunities to meet and socialize with their fellow adventurers in the world of Sanctuary. Whether it's jumping into the arena of battle, embarking on a raid through the shadows of a dungeon, or upgrading gear, Diablo Immortal is here to support a rich MMORPG experience.
©2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo Immortal, Diablo, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Harvest Bounty, Limited-Time Event. Gobble up rewards starting 11/17
Enjoy returning events Trial of the Hordes, All Clans on Deck, Wild Brawl, and Hungering Moon, starting 11/10
Stock up on Black Friday and Harvest Bundles
Minor Bug Fixes and Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Turns out that fighting Diablo Immortal’s monstrous hordes is a heavenly experience. The flashy, frenetic combat never fails to satisfy with touch controls and controllers, and discovering powerful gear can completely change play styles in amazing ways. Friends can help defeat demons in dungeons or, later, take the fight to other players in online battlegrounds. Whether we play for 10 minutes or an evening, the sheer variety of dungeons and challenges ensures we have a fiendishly good time in our pursuit of ultimate power.
Please Allow Character Server Swaps!!!!!
The hype is real. Diablo Immortal is absolutely amazing, it really has no right to be this good. Highly addictive gameplay, stunning graphics, runs as smoothly as it can possibly run, lovely class selections, massive campaign, HUGE clans, too many enemies, lots and lots of content to do, and much more loot to collect.
However, yes, that big, HOWEVER. It’s almost game-breaking to me that once a character is created, you can’t swap servers. You see, Clans are server-specific. So all my friends and family that have a high-level character on other servers have to create a completely new character and start all over just to eventually join my clan on Risen Dead. This is such a stupid feature. I have dozens of close family and friends and all-around gaming buddies, and unfortunately, all of them are on different servers than I, and of course, they don’t want to drop everything and start over even this early into the game.
So please Blizzard, please allow characters themselves to swap servers. If anything, only allow that swap to happen once a month, or once every quarter (three months), that way you can mitigate server swapping problems. This game’s best feature is the 100 member clan and the community therein, but that MASSIVE piece is lacking without the ability to server swap your character. ~ Kindest Regards
Finally a mobile game done right!!
End game is a little stagnant. You grind the same things over and over again which gets monotonous fast. I still enjoy the game and plan to give it a bit longer and see if they add anything that keeps me coming back for me… events, items to collect, crafting. Something besides grinding for a handful of gear.
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! This game is amazing!! I would say it’s great for a mobile game but it’s just great for a game, period! I have tried every mmorpg on the App Store looking for something to fulfill my gaming addiction after moving to an area with no internet and being unable to play world of Warcraft. Except satellite so… like I said no internet and every game has been severely lacking until this one. This game has everything. Great graphics, great items, lots to keep me busy. I’m not very far into it so I’m hoping endgame isn’t a letdown and I’m still able to find things to keep me busy but I have a good feeling about it. Oh and idk whose bright idea it was to keep autoplay out of it but I love you!!! I could have cried from happiness when I realized autoplay wasn’t gonna take over and leave me fighting to turn it off every few minutes. I genuinely think autoplay is the worst feature in any game. I’ll definitely be paying for the extra items and doing my part to keep this game funded! If this is the start I look forward to seeing the future of this game!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 3.5 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2023 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 7200 Eternal Orbs $99.99
- Seeker's Supplies $5.99
- Empowered Battle Pass $4.99
- Beginner's Pack $0.99
- Collector's Empowered BP $14.99
- Boon of Plenty $9.99
- Rift-Runner’s Supplies $9.99
- Pack of 1650 Eternal Orbs $24.99
- Mad King's Breach Trove $0.99
- Aspirant’s Supplies $8.99