Dial!List is a must-have software if you have a FRITZ!Box Fon.
The callmonitor of Dial!List shows incoming and outgoing calls on your Mac with caller details from your address book - and if these are not available, it tries to resolve the number via reverse lookup.
Get your latest FRITZ!Box callerlist grouped and with your contact information.
Outgoing calls can be started with Dial!List directly from your Mac and transfer it to your phone device. Power users will love the fully keyboard control for outgoing calls and save considerable time.
Dial!List - der Call Manager for the FRITZ!Box and the Mac.
- view the FRITZ!Box callinglist (saves it locally without limitation)
- retrieve the callinglist of a remote FRITZ!Box
- delegate calls to the FRITZ!Box
- show incoming calls with a internal callmonitor or with Growl
- retrieve fax- and voicemail messages
- activate / deactive FRITZ!Box-WiFi
- Show callinglist sorted by Incoming, Outgoing, Missed, All, New and Calls Today
- create own intelligent callinglists with your criterias
- search, sort, filter callinglists
- detailed display of calls (date, name, phone number, contact picture, cable, call duration, extension)
- retrieve voicemails and fax messages
- add phone numbers from your callinglist to your Address Book
- export local callinglist as CSV file
- script actions when a call begin/end (pause/start iTunes, change iChat state, speak caller name, system volume on/off, ...)
- create own script actions (many opportunities: export call to Filemaker, own Database, control applications, ...)
- create, print, export call memos
- dial with predefined Call-by-Call prefixis
- add profiles for different locations or FRITZ!Box-Models
- Export callinglist as Webapp for the iPhone / iPod Touch
- more Dial!List-Plug-Ins are available on our website
- extensive configuration options
- for Dial!List you need a FRITZ!Box Fon model
- Dial!List is not a VoIP application (you cannot use Dial!List instead of a handset)
- Remote Access is by AVM only supported for Models from 7170
- functionality for AVM lab firmware cannot be guaranteed
- Compatible mit FRITZ!OS 6.98
- New menu item "Save contact in FRITZ!Box phonebook" in the call list
- New menu item "Add contacts" in the call list-
- New menu item "Reverse Search" in the call list
- Call notes are displayed in the calling list
- Trafficmonitor displays upload and download of guest connections
- Double-click on item in the calling list starts call
- Autostart-Option for Mac App Store version
- Password was not saved in some cases
- Fixed a crash when deleting multiple calls
- Encoding-Probleme with phonebook export fixed
- Reverse search Swiss
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unable to make calls
The application shows the call list, but unfortunately outgoing calls cannot be startet with Dial!List as promised in the description.
Great concept, but does not work
This application will start and I can use it to access my call list in the Fritz box. However, I cannot use it to make calls. Selecting “Preferences” does not work at all, and this probably prevents me from selecting the proper outbound extension, etc. Ten bucks wasted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.