Dial is a beautiful and intuitive task-based timer app that helps you to focus on your work.
With Dial, you can:
- Set timer & task quickly from keyboard or menu bar item.
- Have all your todos and daily events in one place with calendar integration.
- Review your tasks as they are automatically added to a calendar for review when finished.
- Keyboard shortcut to set a timer: type “25m” for 25 minutes, “1h” for one hour.
- Calendar integration for a clear task & events overview.
- Show countdown view and time picker from the menu bar.
- Clean UI design with dark mode support
- A selection of original notification sounds from world instruments: singing bowl, gong, bouzouki, etc.
- Pause, resume, stop the timer from the quick set window with context information
- Customizable appearance and sounds.
Fixes and improvements:
- In quick set view, double click on finished task / calendar event to directly start timer.
- In quick set view, add duration information of finished tasks.
- In preferences, add option to set minimum duration for task export.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.