• Bug fixes
• Quick Access to Login, Account Summary, Transfers, Check Deposits.
• Access recent and upcoming activity by tapping the Activity link on Account Summary screen.
• Access all other mobile banking functions by tapping the slider menu button (3 horizontal lines on the upper left of the screen)
• Schedule one-time and recurring Transfers within your account, or by sending money to others no matter where they bank using text messages or email
• Capture check image with auto capture feature when depositing checks.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app - would be great with a few tweaks
This app gets the job done. We use the mobile banking basics - transferring funds, checking balances, camera aided check deposits - stuff like that. The app does it all well.
The only three improvements I would suggest are a a quick balance check function like what is available on the Santander Bank app; a menu/navigation redesign - the current design is a bit unwieldy; and to add Touch ID security access to avoid entering the password all the time.
Again, overall, a solid app.
This app isn’t the most amazing app needs more updates and attention. Should have better options with transfers externally and internally.
Over all this app just needs a few better tweaks in my opinion compared to other mobile banking apps I use. It works though
Great app but needs Fingerprint Touch ID feature
I really like this app -especially with the new version that lets you view account balances at a quick glance w/o having to log in, however, PLEASE add the Fingerprint Touch ID option. Many apps are adding this feature and it makes it much more convenient when you want to access an account.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.