Diamond Painting ASMR Coloring 12+
Color by number paint 3D game
- Offers In-App Purchases
The #1 color by number game. Fill images with beautiful diamond pixels to create your own unique art. Enjoy happy canvases full of unicorns, hearts, cakes, and more. Press diamond pixels around the canvas bringing beautiful images to life. Draw diamond icing on a diamond cake, bring a beautiful dress to life, you name it, you can paint it ...with diamonds!
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all models with weekly, monthly and yearly subscription plans.
- All subscription plans unlock all models for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- Three membership tracks: A weekly track (for 4.99$/week), monthly track (for 9.99$/month) and yearly track (for 49.99$/year).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Bug fixes for smoother playing
Ratings and Reviews
ASMR feelings are there
Hello to everybody who came to see the reviews before trying the game yourself - I hope you are having an amazing day 😁,
I’m sure your wanting to see my opinion so I’ll start of by saying I love this app, I was at first critical of this game thinking it would be boring and you can’t really do much, and only downloaded the app after I kept getting an AD for this amazing app. Surprisingly I have quite quickly become addicted to the app, it is very relaxing and it’s surprisingly fun for only moving your hand around a screen, however there is an AD 95% of the time after only using two colors on the rectangle I’m working on, the ADs aren’t as annoying as your imagining - actually the ADs show an X to exit out fairly quickly, however that might be a “me” problem,
-Just someone to help you out
Not so great
The game itself isn’t great and it has a lot of flaws in it. First off, the “levels” aren’t really levels, they’re basically the same difficulty in each category. It also takes forever to cover any space, (even when you’re covering 3x the space) and its kinda frustrating. And once you do get bay space colored, you can still see the gray popping through, and it really bothers me when I’m coloring. Oh and how have I not mentioned the thousands of ads? Literally every single time I finish a color and as shows up, so I have to turn off my WiFi. And when I come across a picture that I need to watch an ad for to even color it, (like there isn’t enough ads already) I have to turn my WiFi back on and go back to the game. But one time when I did that, it just kept on saying “no ads available” even when there was, because ads were working for other things. Even with its many flaws, I still have the game invade the developers fix at least one of these things, and it’s still semi fun. So if you don’t really care about the thousands of ads and having to take an extra 10 minutes in your day just to finish one color, then you can get it.
Needs a lot of work
I love this app. Had been looking for virtual diamond painting for when I can’t be at my table doing it IRL. But this app needs a lot of work. For one, I wish it would give a little leeway as to where the diamonds are planted as it often places them automatically so you don’t even feel like you’re doing anything.
But that’s a small issue compared to how buggy it is. There are so many ads they crash the app constantly, so you can no longer select the other two heads and are stuck with just one diamond at a time, unless you restart the app.
But even worse than that is how MANY ads there are. I have no issue with ads in a free to play app, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Every single time you change color you get an ad! And they’re like 30-sec long ads, too. It would be bad enough getting an add every time you start a new section, but that would be far more tolerable.
I wouldn’t mind paying the subscription except the images are in no way worth $40/year. I have subbed to other apps that are color by number for the same and they had far better images. It’s not fun coloring crap made for little kids with tons of white backgrounds. Plus the way the images are categorized is weird. At first I thought it was by difficulty, but that doesn’t seem to be the case at all.
That’s why I really can’t give this app more than 2-stars. I hope they make some improvements, bc the concept is good, but as it is, there’s a lot of other better options out there rn.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 271.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription Pack $4.99
- Weekly Subscription Pack 2 $9.99
- Monthly subscription Pack $9.99
- Monthly Subscription Pack 1 $14.99
- Monthly Subscription Pack 2 $9.99
- Yearly Subscription Pack $49.99
- Weekly Subscription Pack 1 $7.99
- Weekly Subscription Pack 02 $4.99
- Weekly Subscription Pack 01 $7.99