Do you want your children to start diary? DiaryZapp makes keeping a diary fun and interactive encouraging children aged 4+ to write and draw about their daily adventures.
DiaryZapp is the award-winning children’s journal app, that helps kids improve literacy and creativity through reading, writing and drawing whilst having fun! Loved by kids, parents and teachers.
DiaryZapp is the perfect app to help keep your kids learning outside school.
Writing a journal allows children to write about their adventures and process their experiences.
Top reasons for kids to keep a journal
- Encourages children to reflect on their emotions and actions in a safe place
- It is a memory keeper for you and your child
- Boosts writing ability and depth of vocabulary
- Encourages creativity in children, increasing problem solving skills
- Reduces learning loss
- Promotes happiness and self esteem
- Develops healthy habits for life and nurtures enquiring minds
UK App Awards Winner
- Best Children’s App at the 2018 UK App Awards
4 Star review, Commonsense Media:
‘This app makes journaling fun, creative, and easy. What sets DiaryZapp apart from other journaling apps are the added benefits of the vocabulary boosts and parent oversight, and the optional ability to share journal pages with others’
National Literacy Trust (UK):
'DiaryZapp makes creating a digital diary easy and is an opportunity for young children to create a record of their everyday life and promote early writing.'
5 Star review, Educational App store:
‘An excellent app to use during the holiday periods when learning can drop off, as it encourages young people to keep a visual and written documentation of their holiday time, whilst secretly improving their writing skills.’
Independent Online Newspaper (UK):
‘Diaryzapp provides an innovative way for young people to document their daily lives’
CNN (US) said:
‘DiaryZapp is a great app to enable younger kids to record their stories’
We charge a one-off fee, giving kids access to everything – no expensive ongoing subscription from us!!
No in-app purchases or adverts.
- DiaryZapp supports 5 individual user profiles per app download
- Kids create their own Zappicon character, who acts as their guide
- Draw and paint with our amazing artbox
- Import photos to help create awesome journal pages
- The more kids write & create, the more functionality, stickers and Zappicon accessories are unlocked.
- Pages can be created offline
- DiaryZapp boosts kids learning by stealth!
- Encourages kids to write, draw and upload photos to express themselves
- Designed to encourage curiosity with lots of fun features to discover
- Increases vocabulary by offering alternative word suggestions
Children can share journal pages with friends or family, if parents set permissions to do so. For example, providing a parent gives permission, kids can share journal pages with their grandparents.
Once a DiaryZapp page is received, loved ones or friends can comment back. Making it gentle and safe way to introduce kids to social media, providing some autonomy in their interactions in a parent controlled safe environment.
Parents are the ‘Chief Adult’ within DiaryZapp and act as the gateway to approve who is on the buddy list and approve entries before they are sent.
SAFE & AD FREE
- DiaryZapp is created by a family for families
- Age appropriate content for kids aged 4-10
- DiaryZapp is COPPA compliant
We’d love your feedback on DiaryZapp, you can easily contact us at via:
Your details are kept strictly private and we do not capture or store any children’s personal details.
Whilst DiaryZapp works on both mobile devices and tablets, we recommend DiaryZapp is used on tablet for a better experience.
Learn more at: http://www.diaryzapp.com
Ratings and Reviews
My daughter loves this app especially because I make a big family year book every year the only with it though is that I can’t print out her pages like I can the yearbook ! Although over all a very good game!
Developer Response ,
We are delighted that you’re enjoying the app. Thank you for your feedback about printing, we really value these comments and we will take them into account in future releases. This is one of the key areas we are looking to improve.
We have included for functionality to print a photo book via the chief adult portal which can be accessed within the app
Please add this
I paid two dollars for something that is awesome! But can you add a password and some more features? Thanks
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My Holiday Diary Limited
- 216.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2021 My Holiday Diary Limited Trading as DiaryZapp Trademark Application Pending1
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.