Empower yourself through easy access to your diasend® diabetes data. The diasend® Mobile App allows you and your loved ones to easily view and track your diabetes progress right from the palm of your hand.
The diasend® Mobile App lets you easily:
- Check if you are within target range.
- Identify possible patterns to give you better control.
- Upload data from BG meters and connected pens (see compatibility list below)
- See at what times you typically test.
- View information from your favorite activity tracker.
- Combine data from different devices in one report.
The diasend® system, the world’s most compatible diabetes data management system, provides easy uploading and visualization of information from most glucose meters, insulin pumps, CGMs, connected pens and a number of activity tracker apps. As a patient, you can upload data either from home (using diasend® Uploader), from your clinic (using diasend® Transmitter), or on -the-go (for some devices, using diasend® Mobile App) – and then view compiled information in a clear and structured way at www.diasend.com. Just like your health care provider. And, with the diasend® Mobile App you get easy access to the very same information – on-the-go!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download the app.
2. Start it, login or sign up for your free diasend® account.
3. If you are using a device from the list below, data can be uploaded straight from diasend® Mobile App. If not, login at www.diasend.com and connect your glucose meter, insulin pump or CGM to the system.
Supported wireless devices:
- Acon On Call Extra Mobile
- Acon On Call Sure Sync
- AgaMatrix WaveSense JAZZ Wireless
- Ascensia Contour Next
- Ascensia Contour Next One
- Ascensia Contour Care
- Ascensia Contour Plus One
- ForaCare FORA Connect 6
- ForaCare FORA Diamond MINI DM30
- ForaCare FORA GD40h
- i-Sens Caresens Dual
- i-Sens No Coding Plus
- i-Sens TEE2+
- Menarini GlucoMen Areo 2K
- Nipro 4Sure Smart
- Nipro 4Sure SmartDuo
- Nipro TRUE METRIX AIR
- Novo Nordisk NovoPen 6
- Novo Nordisk NovoPen EchoPlus
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
- Roche Accu-Chek Guide
- Roche Accu-Chek Instant
- Sanofi MyStar Plus
If you have any questions or feedback – please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full list of all diabetes devices currently compatible with our system, please visit: https://support.diasend.com
- Support for 11 new glucose meters.
- Tandem Control IQ and Basal IQ in the timeline.
- Enhanced Reports view
- New logo and landing screen
- Numeric carb values in the timeline
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It says it works with Contour meters but when I try to upload data after going through and appearing as though all is good, it won't accept it. I tried several different times. And now I consider this app unusable. Disappointed that I can't use it.
Does not allow account setup
Will not work with iPhone 7 plus. Can't setup an account because the keyboard blocks the next button after selecting the country.
Terrible. Needs testing.
Use the web app
I love the web app. It provides exactly the reports I need in spite of the clunky upload. But the mobile app has no reports of use to me. The upload is great but the app is useless for me.
- Glooko AB
- 10.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Glooko AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.