EPIC RPG Board game battles! Select a Card! Roll the Dice!
Are you ready for a Global PVP battle?
Not an ordinary monopoly type classic board game you’ve played. Instead of selling and buying properties, set up your hero and base! Roll the dice, attack your opponent to drain their HP and win the match! Simple, fast-paced, mix of strategy and randomness! Get ready for RPG Dice battle!
Unlock and upgrade Heroes with powerful super abilities.
Collect unique skins to stand out and show off on the board.
Become a master of the leaderboard and rule them all!
■ BATTLE IN EPIC DUELS
Face opponents from all around the world in exciting 1vs.1 battles on board.
Fight monsters and cross your base to level up your Hero. Defeat the enemy and collect awesome rewards!
■CREATE YOUR UNIQUE STRATEGY
Combine different Heroes and Bases with various deck settings to discover the best winning strategy. Build a unique deck of special cards and surprise your opponents at every turn!
■UNLOCK AND UPGRADE HEROES
Collect and upgrade a variety of Heroes with exclusive battle skills and equipment. Produce equipment at the Base to power up your Heroes and collect unique skins to stand out.
■RULE THE CHAOS
Discover dice cards to control your destiny! No more random luck-based throws to determine the winner – the fate of the game lies in your hands (literally!). With dice cards, you can decide where your Hero goes next and plan the moves strategically.
■BECOME THE GRANDMASTER
Climb the global leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Dice Master of them all!
Look out for new Heroes, Bases, skins, equipment, special events and team contents in the future!
New Mode: Monster Jack released! Team up with 3 players to hunt the giant monster!
- Fight in real-time turn-based duels on board against players from across the world
- Enjoy the innovative battle system with match-based character growth and dice-cards to control your moves
- Climb to the top of the Global leaderboard and friendly rankings
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect and upgrade powerful new cards
- Aim for consecutive victories to earn Victory Keys
- Unlock and collect new, mighty Heroes – each with a signature set of skills and equipment
- Complete achievements to discover new cards and build the ultimate deck
- Open and upgrade new Bases with unique abilities and equipment production features
- Use equipment to make your Heroes even more powerful and dominate the battle board
- Discover different worlds as you progress up the leagues
- Invite your friends to private battles and see who’s the best dice master
- Participate in Monster Jack event with other players to defeat giant monsters!
Support: Having trouble? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook for tips and updates about the game!
- New Base Boosting system
- New Challenge League Achievements
- New Challenge League Achievement reward card [EGO RING]
- 4 New Cards [AP EXCHANGE], [REMOVAL], [BLACK OUT], [CLINICAL TEST]
- Hero Cards [BLOODSUCK], [GIANT BOMB], [VINE], [FROSTBITE], [CREATE PILL], [PIRATE SHIP SHELLING] balance adjust
- 3 New Limited time Hero skin [SNEED ULTIMATE], [CAROLINE ULTIMATE], [NARCH LEGENDARY]
- 3 New Emoji Sets
- New Dice skin
- Battle > Hero / Base UI improvement
- Profile UI improvement
- Auto reward sending when enters Guild Mission page for completed missions
- Build stabilization and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good so far...
I absolutely love the game so far. Graphics are really crisp, it’s a nice little board game to pass the time and while there’s a lot of chance involved, there is a lot of decision making that can change the pace of a match. The characters so far are your basic Mage, warrior, archer, paladin types with the exception I believe of the vampire, named Vloot. Haven’t tried him out yet...
The game can definitely use more variety in characters, with a small roster at launch I will find myself getting bored of it within a few days, even as addictive as the gameplay is. It reminds me of Pop-O-Matic Trouble, anyone who ever played that will probably catch some nuances like the warp squares, base, jail, and jumping your opponent that seem similar to the game... but with little mini battles and leveling up almost like a miniature rpg, mmo, moba unraveling throughput the game which lasts about 10-15mins on average.
I like the game overall so far, I just hope the devs build on what they have so far and get some new characters, bases, abilities in a more frequent manner. Maybe adding some “ultimate” abilities to unlock would be cool as well.
I LOVE this game
I LOVE this game. I love the character designs, levels, and bases! Some people complain that it’s pay-to-win, but it’s not. The skins DO NOT affect PvP, only the PvE (group games like Monster Jack). I’ve also seen complaints that things are too expensive in-game, but that is also not true. If you play for a while, it won’t take long before you get one base up to level 5, once that’s done, you’ll have a steady stream of gold/gems. And on top of that, you can still play and achieve more gold/gems. Just don’t expect to unlock everything one month into the game. Of course they’re going to want to you to work at it. It’s a reward for playing the game over an extended period of time. Why would I give this game 2 stars then?!? Because of it’s non-random random-number-generator. You’ll soon learn that the dice are NOT random and become very predictable. I stopped playing for almost a month because of this, but I think the game is so fun, that I keep coming back. I hope the devs read this and fix it. Also, the dice always seems to be in one person’s favor until it’s not. For example, if the dice are in my favor, and i’m getting good rolls, and getting what i need to attack, if I get a choice to attack or not, and i choose not to, then all of a sudden the dice won’t be in my favor anymore, but will switch to the opponent’s favor.
I have never played a game this in depth and awesome in my life,it’s a mix between a moba,an auto chess game,u grind ur levels like an mmo and u also have dice,the graphics are great and the story is great,the matches are machine gun rapid fire and u have to think quick which makes it even more exciting etc,the replay value is amazing ,I suggest this game to anybody who plays: mobas,auto chess,mmorpgs etc,good rewards,concepts,story stuff,games don’t take forever and sometimes they may take a little longer,I hope all he world gets into this game,it’s fairly new I believe so nows the time to jump in as everybody learns and enjoys together,the game concept of how it all works together and blends all these different genres of games into one is out of this world,I can’t find one single reason that anybody wouldn’t like his game,if I could give it ten stars I would,I won’t my first four games I ever played so if u have previous years of experience with all the above types of games I mentioned then it will help me here and actually all those different genres all come together in this game,this game is the meeting place of all great fantasy games,I’m actually shocked happy!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 499.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © BSS COMPANY Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- DUNGEON PREMIUM PASS $7.99
- 660 Gems $9.99
- NARCH PACK $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.