You don't have any dice with you ? Don't panic and download this app.
Contains a full set of realistic 3D dice to play your favorite role-playing games
Containing a very powerful 3D physics engine
Enhanced graphics containing multiple environments and dice textures
Save your configuration and retrieve it later
Display the list, the sum or the best of dice result
Special dice included:
- D6 ako
- D6 artillery
- D6 poker
- D6 fate
- D6 color
- D6 hotel
- D6 block
- D6 blood bowl
- D6 hero quest
- D6 scatter
- D6 star wars
- D8 star wars
- D12 cthulhu
- D12 star wars
- D20 magic
- Improved dice size selector
- New dice
- New file selector
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely beautiful but...
There are a few features I would like to see in future updates:
1. Sound effect settings. It’s weird that my custom raw wood background sound the same as a tabletop. Probably better with a butcher block option. Metallic sound for custom metal backgrounds. Muffled table for felted backgrounds, etc. Different sound effect settings would just be an awesome addition.
2. A manual light configuration. I don’t need the light to reposition constantly to see how cool my custom dice look. They have plenty of excellent movement to display their various faces. While the repositioning light source is a tidy effect, I’d like to shut it off when I’m playing on my own.
3. Slide setting for surface gloss in customizations. I love my tartan dice, but they’re actually too glossy with the graphics all the way up, but turning the graphics down doesn’t help unless I take them way down, and then the experience isn’t remotely equal.
4. Preset number configurations. If we could auto add faces from a selection of preset alfa-layered numerical styles, it would make customization way easier. Creating a numbered template takes a minimal level of skill, but to engrave and shadow pips, or numbers, or whatever, takes a bit more skill, and for the sake of universal ease of use, this would be a major bonus.
I would give this app ten stars if it had these features. This has been an aesthetically priceless addition to my personal gaming experience.
I want to love it...
This looks like it would do everything I could ever want in a dice app. My problem is this app seems like it doesn’t want to take my money. If you have a die already open and you go to edit it, you cannot access the catalog of new or custom styles, only what you have already downloaded. It took me way too much time to figure out the only way was to add a new die, and then you had access to the “catalog” button. When I finally found that, went to the bottom and selected “create your own dice,” I was finally given the option to unlock premium. The next problem was when I clicked “unlock,” I got “Oops! Something went wrong. Purchasing unavailable.” Next, I tried to contact the developer through the website. There was a “contact us” section, but there was no “submit” button.
I’m sorry to put in a three star review on what looks like is an awesome app that will perfectly meet my needs, but it looks like this might be my only way to provide feedback. Please provide a “upgrade to premium” button in the main menu or a free and a premium version in the App Store. (Now shut up and take my money!🙃)
Beautiful app, it’s easy to use and lets you create all sorts of custom dice (with in-app purchase, which is totally worth it).
Falls just short of 5 stars, only because the way to create and save the “setups” is really clunky and unintuitive. You save a setup by switching to another setup, which means that if you remove a die or add one just for a one-time roll, as soon as you switch setups for a different roll, the changes are saved and your original setup is now ruined. Very annoying when you’re playing a game and the GM gives you a bonus die for example just for this one roll. The setups should be saved only when you want them to be saved (an additional button on the setup drop down for example, alongside the “edit name” and “delete” buttons).
Other than this design issue, I definitely recommend this app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Boileau
- 149.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 7pixels
- In-App Purchases
- Customization $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.