You don't have any dice with you ? Don't panic and download this app.
Contains a full set of realistic 3D dice to play your favorite role-playing games
Containing a very powerful 3D physics engine
Enhanced graphics containing multiple environments and dice textures
Save your configuration and retrieve it later
Display the list, the sum or the best of dice result
Special dice included:
- D6 ako
- D6 artillery
- D6 poker
- D6 fate
- D6 color
- D6 hotel
- D6 block
- D6 blood bowl
- D6 hero quest
- D6 scatter
- D6 star wars
- D8 star wars
- D12 cthulhu
- D12 star wars
- D20 magic
Thank you for being so many every day and thank you for all your suggestions and support.
Here is some new features, just for you, done with love, as usual ;)
- the dice catalog that allow to download extra dice
- you can now move dice on the board
- a brand new icon
- few bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Best Physics-Based Customizable Dice Roller
Ever since I first saw a smartphone, I wanted a dice roller that would respond to me shaking the phone in order to roll the dice. Simple enough, right? But by the time I got a smartphone of my own I couldn’t find any. Other dice rollers sufficed, but I wanted that visceral quality. This app features that, but everything else about it is what really inspired me to write a review. The inexpensive full version of this app lets me download templates that I can put into Photoshop and easily design my own dice. I’ve made custom dice for a ton of my RPGs now, including the ones that required specialty dice. You can save custom backgrounds with sets of dice and save them so you can easily switch between sets when you play. This app is the best dice roller I’ve found, period.
I want to love it...
This looks like it would do everything I could ever want in a dice app. My problem is this app seems like it doesn’t want to take my money. If you have a die already open and you go to edit it, you cannot access the catalog of new or custom styles, only what you have already downloaded. It took me way too much time to figure out the only way was to add a new die, and then you had access to the “catalog” button. When I finally found that, went to the bottom and selected “create your own dice,” I was finally given the option to unlock premium. The next problem was when I clicked “unlock,” I got “Oops! Something went wrong. Purchasing unavailable.” Next, I tried to contact the developer through the website. There was a “contact us” section, but there was no “submit” button.
I’m sorry to put in a three star review on what looks like is an awesome app that will perfectly meet my needs, but it looks like this might be my only way to provide feedback. Please provide a “upgrade to premium” button in the main menu or a free and a premium version in the App Store. (Now shut up and take my money!🙃)
Absolutely beautiful but...
There are a few features I would like to see in future updates:
1. Sound effect settings. It’s weird that my custom raw wood background sound the same as a tabletop. Probably better with a butcher block option. Metallic sound for custom metal backgrounds. Muffled table for felted backgrounds, etc. Different sound effect settings would just be an awesome addition.
2. A manual light configuration. I don’t need the light to reposition constantly to see how cool my custom dice look. They have plenty of excellent movement to display their various faces. While the repositioning light source is a tidy effect, I’d like to shut it off when I’m playing on my own.
3. Slide setting for surface gloss in customizations. I love my tartan dice, but they’re actually too glossy with the graphics all the way up, but turning the graphics down doesn’t help unless I take them way down, and then the experience isn’t remotely equal.
4. Preset number configurations. If we could auto add faces from a selection of preset alfa-layered numerical styles, it would make customization way easier. Creating a numbered template takes a minimal level of skill, but to engrave and shadow pips, or numbers, or whatever, takes a bit more skill, and for the sake of universal ease of use, this would be a major bonus.
I would give this app ten stars if it had these features. This has been an aesthetically priceless addition to my personal gaming experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.