The game of 10000 is a dice game that is very popular in many forms. This version uses 6 dice and some criteria may be adjusted to meet the various rules that exist around the world.
Rules of the game:
The purpose of the game is to reach 10000 points.
A player can roll dice as long as he obtains points.
If a throw gives points, the paying dice can be put in reserve. The remaining dice can be relaunched or the player can decide to validate his points. Dice put in reserve cannot harmonize any more with the dice of the next throw.
If all the dice are paying, the player obtains a full hand. He keeps points accumulated during the previous full hand and must roll all the dice.
If a throw does not give points, the tour ends and the score obtained during precedents throw is lost.
To put a die in reserve, touch the die or move it in the superior zone of the carpet.
To remove a die of the reserve, move it in the playing zone. Only the dice of the current throw can be removed from the reserve.
Counting of points:
- Every 1 alone is worth 100 points.
- Every 5 alone is worth 50 points.
- 2,3,4 and 6 alone are worth nothing.
- A suite 1,2,3,4,5,6 in once throw, worth 1200 points.
- 3 pairs in once throw worth 600 points whatever the dice are forming the pairs.
- A three of a kind ( 3 identical dice) in once throw is 100 times worth the value of the die, except for a three of a kind of 1 which is worth 1000 points.
- A square ( 4 identical dice) in once throw is 200 times worth the value of the die, except for a square of 1 which is worth 2000 points.
- A flush ( 5 identical dice) in once throw is 400 times worth the value of the die, except for a flush of 1 which is worth 4000 points.
- A sextet ( 6 identical dice) in once throw is 1000 times worth the value of the die, except for a sextet of 1 which makes win directly the game.
Diverse options are proposed to pigment the game or to adapt the game to the rules which you are used to practising.
- Qualifying score: give the minimum score to achieve before being able to go into the game.
- Suite 1,2,3,4,5,6: modify the number of points for a suite obtained in once throw.
- 3 pairs: modify the number of points for 3 pairs obtained in once throw.
- End at exactly 10000: to win, it will be necessary to reach exactly 10000 points, you cannot validate the score if you exceed 10000 points.
- Fixed the black screen problem encountered by some users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, so good...
...only been playing it for a few days but so far it is fun and takes me back to the days when I used to play it in real life with my Nana before she passed away.
Good App, can’t get rid of the ads
We got this app when the dice program we had been using would no longer function with the latest iOS. We do like this app, and would give it a 4 rating but for one big problem. We paid the $0.99 in-App price to get rid of ads. We were charged for the purchase, but the ads still appear. Have contacted the customer support for the App, but no response. So, at this time it gets a 2 rating.
I was addicted to the real thing, and now I'm addicted to the app!! And I like how you can set the amount to whatever you want to get on the board!
- Paolo MINNITI
- 21.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Veryphone
- In-App Purchases
- version without Ads $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.