Diced, a casual puzzle dice game for everyone!
* Place dice on a grid to form combinations, clear the dice and score points!
* Combinations can be five of a kind or five in a row (straights).
* Wild cards, bombs and blocks add to the complexity.
* Game ends when you run out of space!
* Three game modes (Normal, Zen and Blitz) provide something every one!
#### Features ####
- Quick launch, great for those short gaming sessions!
- Dark theme for night time play.
- iPad multitasking and split view support.
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards.
- Great VoiceOver and Accessibility support.
#### Feedback ####
We love to hear your feedback and ideas. For news and tips, follow @dicedapp on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For documentation and help, visit: http://help.agiletortoise.com.
Support the latest device screen sizes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the xylophone sounds
The game is really fun and the xylophone sounds are soothing. I like the sound makes when you get a good combination and the dice disappear, and I like the dissident cord that plays when you get a block or you use a bomb.
Thank you for making this app accessible. It’s hard to find Brain training apps that are free. Let alone. Accessible
Simple and fun!
I'm writing this after about an hour of gameplay, because I'm hooked already. It's relaxing and fun, and I'm so glad it's sccreen-reader acessible, as well.
- Agile Tortoise
- 21.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.