Capture image and video by iPhone or iPad to the DICOM format and send to the PACS.
This is a great tool for following up of skin marks, suspect freckles, bed sores, burns and injuries. It is easy to acquire, save and manage patients image data in plastic surgery, dermatology, pathology, neurology, rehabilitation and etc. connected right to the diagnostic phase or to the treatment steps and in nursing generally.
The images are transferred over WIFI to the PACS. You need WIFI
connection to your hospital network with access to the PACS.
* manual entry of Patient data
* patient selection from MWL (Modality Worklist)
* HL7 communication
* JPEG and uncompressed image format (Little Endian)
* various resolution HD (720p), Full HD (1080p), 4K (2160p) or original resolution of your camera
* cropping images
* image queue - you can take picture without wifi connection and auto upload them to the PACS later
* MPEG4 video recording
Your feedback is welcome, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are also providing multiplatform DICOM viewer and workstation and videograbber - Dicompass, which you can use to view or store captured images in DicompassCamera.
More info: http://www.dicompass.cz
Fix of In-app purchases
- Medoro s.r.o.
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Medoro s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.