•••• Ad supported. No limited functions. Optionally remove Ads with In App Purchase ••••
Dictaphone Voice Recorder features advanced digital signal processing to give a super clear recording. Direct on-screen feedback for recording levels and voice activation with a realtime graphical representation of the recording.
Recordings are easily bulk exported with iTunes or shared individually on your device. No limits on the size or length of recordings you can share.
• modern iOS7+ design
• compact high quality mp4 file format
• DSP for loud clear sound
• Professional voice activated recording all to a single file without clipping the start and end of words
• share / export / import your recordings, Cloud Drive support for super easy export to your computer
• trim your recordings, even ones imported from other apps
• x2 playback speed
• background recording and playback
• keeps your recordings save with "shake to undelete" and auto recover recorded audio if your device experiences a problem during recording.
• Built in support for a high quality audio transcription service (provided by dictate2us) - pay to have your files professionally transcribed and emailed to you
• Record directly on your Apple watch
• bug fix for iOS13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic Voice Activated App
I just downloaded it and it is working perfectly. Would love to see iPhone X screen optimization update. I will purchase it also just to support the developer and encourage constant updates. Thank you for the great job you have done.
Update: Thanks for the iPhone X update. 10 Star App!
LOSING RECORDINGS ON WATCH app fetal Spooky and irritating bug
This thing will not record on command you better save a nonsense recording when you started up on your watch and then go back and record what you had in your mind because it won’t save it all when you initially press save any time opening the watch app. I’ve been losing recordings because the watch app will not save when I start it up that’s not very convenient but you have to save something when starting it up for it to start actually saving what you recorded and won’t even be in the pending transfers until your second recording you’ll likely find that in the transfers pending
Well worth the money!
This app is well worth the money. And the free app was fine, but paying a few bucks extra to get rid of advertising was worth it. It allowed me to switch over from a micro cassette dictating system (with the purchase of the USB footpedal and some software).
- Dorada App Software Ltd
- 19.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Dorada Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.