Do you remember the saying that "if you look up X in the dictionary, you'll find your picture next to it"? Now you can do just that with DictionaryMeme for iPhone!
DictionaryMeme is free to use with an optional one-time in-app purchase to unlock colorful themes and fonts to further customize your memes.
To use the app, simply select a definition and then select an image or take a photo on your iPhone, then you can save the new meme or share it directly from the app!
There is a small list of definitions you can choose from or edit to create your memes. Even more fun is creating your own definitions to make truly unique memes!
• Free to use with optional in-app purchase for additional themes and fonts
• Select from a list of definitions or create your own
• Save the meme to your photos or share directly from the app
• Written in Apple's latest Swift 4 programming language for iOS 11
• Updated the UI to support iOS 11's large titles
• Optimized for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
- Matthew Huskey
- 48.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Matthew Huskey
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.