"Did They?" is a bachelorette game for adults where you answer silly questions about your friends.
Players take turns answering questions about their friends if they answer incorrectly, they do the penalty decided by the group.
Bachelorette party games can be boring, but don’t worry “Did They?” has all the drama and sexy questions your party night needs.
"Did They?" has many categories – Romantic, Dirty, Spicy, Dramatic, Evil and so on.
Grab your girls and spend the night getting to know each other.
Did they do it? You are about to find out.
Did They? Bachelorette Games Premium subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Added better support for newer iPhone and iPad devices.
- Added new Settings menu.
- Added easily accessible "Restore Purchases" option.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen during prolonged play sessions.
- Other minor performance and stability updates.
Ratings and Reviews
What kind of nonsense to charge for a WEEKLY subscription! It’s a game. You aren’t provided a service. A subscription at all, let alone a weekly one is out of control. Get out of here with that. I would rate 0 stars if I could.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boris Mikic
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Daygames
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription Weekly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.