Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit https://www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Also was hesitant to use this app. I had never heard of it and after learning about and getting explained how it worked I downloaded it and played with it a bit and read reviews. It was the best thing we did to transport us to and from places. The drivers very knowledgeable, passionate, respectful, and willing to help your needs. The best of all is that you can pay cash!! Would we have known about this source of transportation when we flew in we would of used it from the get go. The transportation from the airport to hotel was really pricey.
The app is good so far as like Uber, pretty same platform, but the didi support is awful no response, and it is basically the process of requesting a ride that works good, because my last rides were terrible, my second last ride that was in Mexico City That was toward the air port, he took my cellphone out of my hands an the last moment when I was getting of the car , it was a terrible situation cause I was quite late to my flight, so I had 2 options or have the police help me get my phone back or lose my flight, of course I did not lost my flight and have no opportunity to do absolutely nothing about it, and a second one that I requested, he got to the wrong pick up point, I tried to call him did not respond proceed to text him, then he got to the spot requested, just looked at me and abandoned me, and still charged me the fee of getting there, and still no response of didi support about my complaint , I’ll never be using didi again and recommend all my friends and family members to not to use didi cause, what’s next? Being robed with a weapon for all belongings, nooop, safety is first.
First ride with DiDi and in Mexico
I was extremely hesitant to use this app in Mexico, but to my surprise the app was easy. In my opinion better than Uber, but what made it all so much better and worth it was the quality of my driver. Mr. Oswin was passionate about his job no kidding. Friendly, attentive, and extremely knowledgeable about the city/country. To top it, he even spoke a little English! Loved it. Nice job DiDi!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DIDI MOBILITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
- 348.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 DIDI MOBILITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.