Your ride is just a few taps away in Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit https://www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
- Optimised user experience and implemented bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible costumer service
I was charged double what I was supposed to and I never heard back from them that was 5 months ago all they did was send a 50% off coupon that never worked...... don’t waist your time get Uber or Lyft
Okinawa needs improvement
There is no advertisement for American military; military approved taxis should be an option when requesting a taxi; when language option is English, the search result are in Japanese and there is no map visually showing locations of search results; one cannot drop a pin when selecting destination, only pick up; discounts offered are in Japanese when language setting is English; CASH payment should only be offered as an option to verified (via SMS) Japanese phone numbers, or if the customer has an approved card payment in profile.
Good Interface Poor Experience
Well designed app but I have issues with the business model. Each time I attempted to secure. ride in Melbourne I experienced obvious bait and switch pricing. Express price quotes were always significantly lower than Uber price quotes but no driver ever accepted the ride. If you want DiDi to pick you up you need to pay their max price which is comparable to Uber. No thanks, I’ll stick with upfront and accurate pricing with Uber.
- DIDI MOBILITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
- 235.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 DIDI MOBILITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PTE. LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.