The classic ad-free retro miner premium experience!
Unleash your inner gaming beast with the original Dig Deep! The classic ad-free retro miner experience!
Get ready to meet Roger - the galaxy's most famous miner with a killer 'stache and epic toupee! Join him and his squad on a treacherous mission into the depths of an ancient planet to gather valuable gold. Are you up for the challenge?
• Frenzied gameplay
• Explore a randomly generated planet
• Simple one button controls
• Upgrade your mining gear
• Tons of side missions to complete
• Recruit new miners with special abilities
• Pixel Art graphics and a Chiptune soundtrack that will cause your moustache hairs to stand up
• No in-app purchases, No Ads - buy it once and play forever!
Dig Deep! is an independent game designed by two friends. By buying it you will not only get a fantastic game but also help us to continue creating new projects :)
Hi fellow miners!
Rankings are back! You can compite against your friends and beat their dig distance.
Leave us a comment if you have any ideas to improve the game.
Enjoy and dig deep!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a blast to play! I’ve enjoyed countless hours mining deep into the underground!
Quick question. I’m stuck on collect 6500 gold pieces in one run. Have been for awhile. Any advice anyone can give on that level?
Again excellent game! Highly recommended!
Great game, a few suggestions
This game is an absolute blast to play, with the challenging gameplay, quick pace, and the fact that there’s always a goal to look toward. The game exceeds in sound design, from the satisfying noise when you hit a gold streak, all the way to the absolute BOP of title screen music. With a selection of four characters with unique abilities, it never makes a run boring. However a few critiques are on the following:
- would like a little more used for gold, as once you upgrade your boost and shield fully, it becomes useless except for disposable boosts, which just end up stockpiling.
- A couple more templates, or a random world option for people who have basically memorized what to do per template that they run into.
- Possibly more characters? Alluding has a super unique ability, and I would love to see more interesting abilities added to new characters.
Overall, the game is a great experience, and should be installed by those who love a good time passer that’s also challenging, with a unique concept and not dull like most money grabs of mobile games that exist today. The game could use just a tad bit more tweaking and content, but other than the critiques above, it is a wonderful experience from start to finish. This game has love put into it by the developers, and it really shines through as one of those few mobile gems.
Fun and challenging!
First off, I’m really excited to see updates! It’s nice to see the developers adding new things. I’ve been playing dig deep since march of 2020. It’s a great game to pick up for a minute or two. However, let me warn you: sometimes you think you can finish a couple of missions, then realize you’ve been playing for an hour! I’d love to see the following: fixing the screen for notch/island users (I can’t see some of my stats) maybe a new enemy, a new agent, and a new power up? Once I bought all the upgrades the gold doesn’t have a purpose…I would also like the ability to use another boost once you hit 1000m, and maybe an agent who can revive themselves once during a run? Just some ideas off the top of my head! Thanks again and keep up the work!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your comments. We're glad you're still playing the game after all this time.
We'd like to center on the notch/island issue first. Stay in touch!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fernando Garcia Bernal
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Flippancy Studio 2024
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.