Join the Intergalactic Mining Guild and prepare for a wild adventure full of alien creatures, deathly traps and gold... lots of gold!
Meet Roger, the most famous mustachioed, toupeed miner of the galaxy! Help him and his friends gather valuable gold on a dangerous mission into the endless abyss of an ancient planet.
• Frenzied gameplay
• Explore a randomly generated planet
• Beat your friends in game and get more points!
• Simple one button controls
• Upgrade your mining gear
• Tons of side missions to complete
• Recruit new miners with special abilities
• Pixel Art graphics and a Chiptune soundtrack that will cause your moustache hairs to stand up
• No in-app purchases - buy it once and play forever!
Dig Deep is an independent game designed by two friends. By buying it you will not only get a fantastic game but also help us to continue creating new projects.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Calling all miners of the Universe!
We are pleased to present this new update that has more missions, special suits, levels and hours of fun mining so that you continue the adventures of Roger and his friends for a long time.
Also updated for iPhone X!
See you in the Galaxy!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game. Wish someone told me to save gems because the last character you unlock has an insane power that would be amazing with upgrades. The challenges are so hard though! Gota grind to get those gems.
Luckily, grinding is fun cuz the game is great. Fun learning level patterns and how to avoid enemies
Great game, a few suggestions
This game is an absolute blast to play, with the challenging gameplay, quick pace, and the fact that there’s always a goal to look toward. The game exceeds in sound design, from the satisfying noise when you hit a gold streak, all the way to the absolute BOP of title screen music. With a selection of four characters with unique abilities, it never makes a run boring. However a few critiques are on the following:
- would like a little more used for gold, as once you upgrade your boost and shield fully, it becomes useless except for disposable boosts, which just end up stockpiling.
- A couple more templates, or a random world option for people who have basically memorized what to do per template that they run into.
- Possibly more characters? Alluding has a super unique ability, and I would love to see more interesting abilities added to new characters.
Overall, the game is a great experience, and should be installed by those who love a good time passer that’s also challenging, with a unique concept and not dull like most money grabs of mobile games that exist today. The game could use just a tad bit more tweaking and content, but other than the critiques above, it is a wonderful experience from start to finish. This game has love put into it by the developers, and it really shines through as one of those few mobile gems.
I’ve had this game for a while. Idea is simple yet much more challenging than it should be. Your character keeps going downward as you try to get gold and avoid hazards.
It’s way too easy to die due to all of the bombs and such in your way. And when you die you start over. I haven’t even unlocked any other characters or anything due to the difficulty. You should at least get more than one life IMO.
There isn’t much to unlock and the location hasn’t changed— at least with my current progress- so although this app has a chance to shine like gold (pun intended), because of the obstacles and lack of reward I don’t know if I’ll keep it on my phone.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Noodlecake Games 2016
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.