As we celebrate our 10th anniversary of supporting school leaders, we are excited to release digiCOACH 6.0! A free update to digiCOACH adding new features and reports!
digiCOACH is a walkthrough tool that provides meaningful feedback based on high-yield strategies. The complete system helps educators align their professional development decisions to district wide goals by utilizing live instructional data.
- Immediate formative feedback and coaching tips that lead to increased academic achievement.
- Sophisticated, yet simple to use reports help identify your school’s strengths and target areas for professional development.
- Easily customizable look-fors and coaching tips for alignment to school and district goals.
- A vast library of educational practices and feedback statements that can be incorporated into a customized walkthrough solution.
Download digiCOACH and join the thousands of digiCOACH users across the US and around the world.
Why Use digiCOACH?
- Built-in Strategies and Coaching Tips
- Custom Walkthroughs
- Support for Remote Learning Environments
- Peer Observations
- Principal & School Visit Observations
- True/False, Multiple Choice, and Likert-scaled Look-fors
- No Active Internet Connection Needed
- Support for Professional Development Partners
- K12 and Higher Education Support
A unique feature of digiCOACH is a comprehensive built-in library of strategies and coaching tips that a user can select to include in the feedback email to a teacher. The research-based coaching tips provide strategies to help change adult behaviors to increase student achievement. Specific coaching tips are included that provide researched based techniques to help English Language Learners. These tips help instructional leaders provide quick and powerful feedback to all teachers.
Our vast suite of reports provide insight into longitudinal data and allows the user to disaggregate data to identify instructional and learning gaps. Usage reports track the frequency of walkthroughs, along with dates and duration. Use our new Coaching Report to identify strengths and areas for growth for each teacher, department, or school-wide.
digiCOACH’s educational advisory team uses comprehensive instructional research to continuously develop and enhance the digiCOACH system. Experience the benefits of working with a team that knows what students, teachers, and administrators need to achieve success. Our research team has proven results in increasing English Language Learner performance, Average Daily Attendance, and in decreasing suspension rates in large, urban schools.
Visit digiCOACH.com to explore the different digiCOACH editions including the Remote Learning Edition designed to support online and hybrid instruction environments.
A subscription is required to access the online reporting features.
Thanks for using digiCOACH! This major update brings some great new features and enhancements. Keep using digiCOACH to increase teacher confidence and competence!
Here’s what’s new:
• My Notes - a new place to record private notes that can be used to track evidence of look-fors, track transitions with a time stamp, or just make a reminder to buy your teacher a coffee for a job well done.
• School Leader and Site Visit Observations - a site administrator or coach can now be observed or selected to support calibration walkthroughs.
• Signature - Save time with the new default signature to all of your feedback emails. Customize the signature to your liking in the app settings.
• Feedback Request Portal - Request a new strategy or coaching tip be added to digiCOACH by tapping on the 'Feedback Request' prompt in the settings menu.
• New Coach+ User - Just like a coach, plus access to campus data.
• Multi-District Users - Support for professional development partners and users who support different school groups within a district.
• Keyboard Optimizations - Using digiCOACH with a keyboard attached has been improved for a smoother experience.
• New Grade Levels and Subjects Added
• Other optimizations, enhancements, and fixes to make your walks better than ever!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for TAPPLE (SDI) walkthroughs
With Explicit Direct Instruction taking the reigns on education, digiCoach is an excellent instrument to provide teachers with productive feedback. Our school is implementing TAPPLE assessment strategies within all of its classrooms and this app is a great way for administrators to ensure that their teachers are applying EDI in a way which best benefits students.
As a department chair, I'm held to making sure that the teachers within my department are incorporating EDI through TAPPLE strategies...this app is perfect for that!
With our WASC accreditation review coming up in March of 2013, I can see digiCoach being used proactively by administrators (as opposed to putting pressure on teachers) and allowing for better classroom instruction...leading to better results.
Two of our Assistant principals gave up on Walkthrough SE since it is very limited...I'm convinced that they'll be using digiCoach to assist them in their classroom walkthroughs before long.
Data Collection at its best
I have been using DigiCOACH for my classroom observations and it has been effective in identifying instructional needs of teachers when it it used routinely altogether baseline data.
I must say sometimes I am scared of doing an observation because the application might crash and all the work I put into the observation gets lost. Hopefully they update the application soon.
Overall, it is a really good application for quality data collection for assessing teacher needs within instruction. Only thing I really wish could happen is that the program be free to use year after year once it is purchased. It is only available for use for the school year and has to be rebought every year. It is pretty pricy for a while school to buy and trot that, it should be paid for once and be used without limit. I guarantee that more schools will use this software more if it is not subscription based.
I loved the old version and I love the new version even more! I appreciate that I can provide meaningful positive feedback on a regular basis for teachers. The program helps to track feedback one has already provided to allow for a broader range of feedback.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Edge Learning Inc.
- 61.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 digiCOACH Inc