Track everything you need to keep a healthy heart, stay healthy, or lose weight, from your daily steps, to hard gym sessions (OrangeTheory, P90X and Crossfit users love us!), to runs or bike rides at the beach or in the beautiful mountains.
Got an Apple Watch, or a Polar, Scosche, Mio or other bluetooth low energy heart rate monitor? We bring your heart rate and training zones to life, guiding you through what you need to do to be effective and get more out of your training.
Daily Activity tracking is so important too, so we track daily steps and calories right from your phone or via Apple Watch, Apple Health, or one of our other supported partner providers (see below for a full list). Set step and calorie goals weekly, monthly, even yearly!
iCardio, the perfect running workout and cardio fitness tracker for helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor exercise by distance, route, speed, and time. Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training, advanced sensors support, Power training and more.*
With over 50 different activities, iCardio will help you stay active and focused, tracking your weight, duration, distance, pace, speed, beats per minute ( BPM ), calories and much more.
Be your own coach, get iCardio now!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback during your workout.
* Track critical health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Share your workouts by email, Facebook, Twitter
* Steps & Daily Activity Partners:
- Apple Health
- Garmin Vivofit
* Nutrition Partners:
- Lose It!
* Workout Share To Partners:
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $19.99 USD. Includes:
* Adds Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart)
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Use the Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
* Weather and temperature recorded with each workout
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded goal options
* Fitness assessments.
* Create or use Custom Workout Routines to spice up your training (HIIT, LIIT, Tempo, you name it you can create it and do it!)
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $29.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* LiveTracking – let your spouse or friends & followers track you during your workouts
* Create your own group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Workouts to help preserve the memories
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $19.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $29.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
** While GPS routing is awesome, it will also decrease battery life **
Misc Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Spinning
I have used this app for the past 3 years in conjunction with my heart monitor. I have found the calorie count and other statistics offered in this app to be quite useful. I especially enjoy the ability to review past performances and compare them to my current results. The ability to edit the data (filling in missing information) allows me to have complete historical results. As an example, some of the spin cycles I use do not transmit the mileage. The ability to enter the mileage after the fact enables me to have continuity in my results. I would highly recommend this app for anyone seeking an easy and accurate method to track your exercise results.
Best Cardio TrainIng App - Bar None
I’ve been with this app practically from day one, and will tell you this is probably the best fitness tracking application available today.
I’ve tried quite a few over the years and despite a few quirks, frustrations, and sometimes slow development, have never considered moving to anything else.
Figifit tracks my cardio workouts and provides the tools to set up heart rate based workouts, monitor my performance and track my fitness.
It does not try to be a video coach or dietician like so many other apps out there- thank god!
Occasionally, a few bugs crawl into the app with new feature releases. Sometimes annoying but I’ll live with it given the resolute focus on heart rate training these folks have.
I use it for everything from cycling to weightlifting, running, rowing and spinning.
If you are a marathoner or Triathlete there is no other app to use.
Strava has its place, but if you’re looking to do serious training (or just get back to healthy) - this is your go to app.
Don’t use with Apple Watch
I’ve had this app for awhile. I usually use it with a chest strap and it’s flawless. Five stars if for just that. But issues with the chest strap have caused me to use my Apple Watch. The app takes forever to connect to the watch, if at all. When it does connect often times the heart rate freezes or doesn’t register. It stops and starts to register. I’ve tried all the trouble shooting tips and they work once then it’s back to square one. I’m have a gen one Apple Watch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fitdigits Inc
- 77 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2010 - 2021 Fitdigits, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Plus $19.99
- Star $29.99
- Plus $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.