Mobile client for the Digifort system. With Digifort Mobile Client you can access your Digifort server and view in real time your cameras, as well as control PTZ cameras, trigger alarms and events and use the virtual matrix, sending the camera you're currently viewing to any monitor available on the system.
Digifort Mobile Client is compatible with version 220.127.116.11 or higher of Digifort system and the recommend version is 18.104.22.168 or higher.
- Remote live viewing of images
- Allows user to select the resolution, frame rate and image quality
- Allow connection to multiple Digifort servers simultaneously
- Live viewing of multiple simultaneous cameras
- Allow activation of alarms and events remotely
- Control PTZ cameras with two different controls: Standard and Joystick
- Send a camera to any monitor on Digifort Virtual Matrix
- Allow user to share (E-mail, Facebook...) the image of a camera
- Has favorites list for fast access to most used objects (Cameras and alarms)
To download Digifort system, please visit http://www.digifort.com
- Added AUTO resolution setting
Ratings and Reviews
Good that it's free but not perfect
While it is nice to have a free option and there are some unique features in the application the problem I have is that we leave a iPad open with this on the display in a public area. When the iPad is in kiosk mode and running this application it crashes the iPad after a period of time. There isn't a specific trigger that seems to make that happen, it just randomly crashes. I'd recommend that the vendor do a little bit more longer-term testing with the application open for a period of time as long as two or three days.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.