DigInto for Google Trends is a great app for exploring top searches from Google. It lets you explore Google Trends inside a responsive application layout from where users can browse through different search topics. It has integrated some of the salient features which will give you a feeling of using a native app. DigInto for Google Trends is designed to give users a fast and efficient way to access Google Trends on Mac. That too without having to do anything on a web browser.
• Light weight and responsive app with intuitive UI.
• Open app from Status menu bar.
• Dedicated custom buttons for each sections. Home, Explore, Trending Search, Trending on YouTube, Top Charts and Subscription.
• Open multiple window and browse more.
• Search for your favorite topic using the search bar at the top of the app.
• Sign in with your Google Account and personalize your preferences and settings.
• Go back and forth by using the app buttons at the bottom of the left pane.
• Find settings for opening app at log in in the app preference itself.
• Adjust opacity of the app interface.
DigInto for Google Trends is the easiest way to use Google Trends on Mac. You need to open a web browser for using Google Trends anymore. Just open the app and you are done. So, download DigInto for Google today and use Google Trends the easy way.
Disclaimer: Google Inc. was not associated with the development of the app. All the Google Trends Logo, name, artworks are property of their respective owners.
Minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing tool for keyword research
I stumbled upon this app a few days ago and have been using it since then. The UI is very responsive and it loads the contents much faster than other medium. I use it daily for various purposes, mostly for my work, and I loved it so far. A big thumbs up to the developes for making such an app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.