Built for use with the Structure Sensor by Occipital.
New and Improved! No wifi needed. DigiScan 3D is an intuitive portable shape capture tool for prosthetics, orthotics and hobbyists looking for a solution to quickly create a 3D image using the Structure Scanner. You decide how you will use the tool. You can now email a .stl file and .obj file with appropriate scale and units straight from your iPad to the fabrication facility or shape manipulation software of your choice.
The scale feature allows you to do global reductions/additions to your model in alignment.
As a clinician you now have a way to quickly capture shape and keep it on file so you can refer to the scan at a later date.
As a hobbyist you can email the file to yourself and open it in the manipulation software of your choice.
We do not collect information regarding how you interact with the app. We suggest you use deidentified data if the shape capture scan is transmitted via email.
Digiscan 3D is a subscription service
- There are 5 subscription plans (7 days/$10.99, 1 month/$24.99, 3 months/ $74.99, 6 months/$139.99, and 1 year/$249.99)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Fix for issue with subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Prosthetics, best tool for the structure scanner.
This is the software that made a structure scanner useful to our field. All native iPad. Scale is correct. Scans can be sent anywhere for 3D printing or carving and traditional fab if you prefer. We use our hands to cast and modify on the patient. Scan the outside, reduce and elongate. You can use the structure scanner and this app to scan the inside too (see Brent Wright's YouTube for how to do this right). They keep on adding features making it easier to get quality scans and keep scans organized by patient. Works with mark 2 and mark 1 scanners. Mark 2 firmware update changes lighting needs, app is still great but I had to relearn a bit.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifEnabled, Inc
- 19.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 LifeNabled Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Days Scanning and Emailing $10.99
- 1 Month Scanning and Emailing $24.99
- 3 Months Scanning and Emailing $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.