The most enjoyable and realistic Digital logic gates circuits simulator.
DigicalSim (formerly: iLogicDesigner) is a full featured app which assists students in logic design, digital engineering, computer science and mathematics.
The app based on basic digital building blocks, logic gates. No knowledge of logic gates or digital circuits is required.
It offers the basic building blocks, wiring tools and a flexible plane to create live real-time digital circuits, ideal for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of how computers work - especially students of digital engineering, learn how to create simple logic gates, latches, flip-flops, adders, shift registers and counters. it can help them perform complete lab experiments.
- AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR, Buffer, NOT, J-K Flip-Flop, D Flip-Flop, T Flip-Flop, Switch, Clock, Vcc, GND, VLink-Out, VLink-In, LED, 7-Segment Hex Display, 8-LED Stack Bar, Buzzer, and Label.
- Flood gates (3 & 4) inputs for the gates (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, XNOR).
- Optional Tri-State pin for the gates (Buffer, NOT), with Pull-up & Pull-down.
- Optional Clock pin for J-K Flip-Flop.
- Optional Clear pin for D and T Flip-Flops.
- Multi-Color smooth curved wires.
- Ability to add Virtual Links for tidy circuits.
- Unlimited scrollable plane space, for extra large projects.
- Run mode for clean circuit look, while operating live.
- Circuit Lock, for safe Run.
- Two switch operation modes (Toggle or Pulse).
- Switchable synchronized digital waveform clock generators. with adjustable frequency.
- Switches can be linked to work exclusively together.
- Both Positive edge & Negative edge triggering supported for flip-flops, with indicator.
- Configurable LED light color.
- Live value indicators at each leg, for easy analysis.
- Customizable tag for elements.
- Customizable labels can be added anywhere.
- Design-Time snap grid for easier alignment and cleaner look.
- Zoom in & out, Also can be automatically zoomed to Show Circuit extents.
- Persistent Circuit, it saves current circuit automatically to be completed later.
- Save and load circuits using file manager.
- A library of ready made circuit examples for quick jump start.
- Circuits Can be shared and printed.
- Re-assignable circuit diagram origin.
- Append another circuit to the current circuit.
- Highlight the gate wirings while dragged.
- Select, deselect, duplicate, move & delete gates in groups.
- Groups of elements can have distinctive Color and Label with customizable font and font color.
- Auto scroll the plane when reach the edged while wiring, dragging or selecting.
- Elastic selection rectangle to easily select elements.
- Undo functionality, with 10 steps backward.
- Direct wiring to use with Apple Pen.
- Support to Pick'n Drop.
- Boolean function viewer for each Gates & LED, while in run mode.
- Live Timeline Viewer.
- Added Tri-State Buffer with pull-up & pull-down.
- Added Tri-State NOT Gate with pull-up & pull-down.
- Added Buzzer with independent serial.
- Added independent serial for LEDs.
- Added Hex Digit Display (it was BCD).
- Added optional Clock input for the J-K Flip-Flop.
- Added optional Clear input for both the D and T Flip-Flops.
- Added more Example libraries.
- More Organized menus.
- Some UI Tweaks.
- Updated App Icon.
- Updated App Info.
- iOS 13 Compatibility.
- Some fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is fantastic! I use it to demonstrate and “play” with digital logic. Much better than getting out the breadboard an my old TTL chips. Well thought out and friendly interface.
it does what it needs to in a great way.
To build an advanced circuit, an ipad helps with the additional scene space and an apple pencil helps with the tiny buttons
it's really good for what it is
question for the developer: there is a "share" option. i finished a cool circuit and i wanted to see how to export it, and the app crashes vey time i click the "share" button... what are the designed export options?
love the app
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using the App, The Share option uses the standard iOS Share sheet, which let you pick the app you want to share the design with.. The main two choices is the Mail App, and the Files App...
However, I've tested the share option in the app, and it seems to work well. If this issue is still happen, then please send the details to the Support mail address.. and Include the device model name, iOS version, App version, and a screenshot of the error message...
Having a hard time to pick the correct input or output for wiring
For some reason Whenever I want to wire a gate it only picks the output, even when I try to choose one of the inputs.
It would be helpful if Apple Pencil can be used for wiring.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Amran AlQasmi
- 39.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015~2019, AmranApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.