The Digital Lebanon Conference aims to bring the brightest minds to discuss the institutional basis for building the future of Lebanon’s economy… the digital economy.
The Digital Lebanon mobile app comes as a highly interactive app in its ability to connect event’s participants with the upmost ease through the matchmaking online platform.
The Digital Lebanon Conference aims to bring the brightest minds to discuss the institutional basis for building the future of Lebanon’s economy… the digital economy. It will discuss Lebanon’s digital strategy and the most pressing topics that will help the government bridge the technology and knowledge gaps in a world driven by new technologies that are radically creating new approaches that revolutionize the way in which nations, societies, and businesses engage and collaborate.
Upon downloading the app, participants will be able to take an active part in the conference’s discussions as they occur via sending their comments live. Participants can also scan potential counterparts, get in touch and schedule meetings directly. Participants can view the conference’s agenda and activities schedule, stay up to date with announcements as well as check in upon arriving to the forum.
In short and for every event, registered participants will always be up-to-date with the latest activities, and have an easily accessible interactive platform from which they can communicate with each other as well as forum’s speakers on a much broader level.
A BETTER NETWORKING EXPERIENCE
While some conferences have a reputation for being cumbersome for participants to navigate, this app aims to make attending a conference a joy and scheduling a breeze.
The Digital Lebanon application is your very own smart companion that keeps you constantly informed via instant up-to-date alerts, reminding you that sessions are about to begin following a break, or giving you the heads up on an important activity taking place during the event.
- Get the most up-to-date schedules on the panels, workshops, appearances and social activities.
- Join the live discussions through the application, submit your questions to the moderator and participate in discussions on social networks.
- Connect with other participants and schedule your meetings before the event.
- Engage in One-on-One Chats.
- Search people and speakers to engage with.
- Read the latest news and tweets about the events directly from the app.
- Instantly provide feedback to the organizers and request assistance.
About Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Events
Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal Group is the leading conference and event organizer in the Arab world with a record of excellence that goes back more than three decades. The Group has organized more than 350 conferences in 25 countries, including most of the Arab countries in addition to Switzerland, Turkey, Spain, Germany, France, Greece and Ethiopia. These conferences have been attended by more than 200 thousand Arab and foreign business leaders, government officials and community representatives.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Arab Press for Publication & Information SAL
- 37.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.