*Digital picture frames are great because it's a whole lot easier to swap out photos of your loved ones, rotating images keep your living room or corridor feeling fresh, and you can showcase a themed group of photos that fit the occasion like childhood photos of your uncle on his 70th birthday.
Get the best from your IOS device and turn it into a powerful photo frame with Digital Photo Frame!
NEW: Improved version with a lot of features requested by our users.
DISPLAY PHOTOS FROM
• Your device Camera Roll, Albums, Smart Albums, Moments and any folder in your phone like WhatsApp images
• Your Images from iCloud and Shared Streams
• Your synced albums from iTunes
• Public photos from Flickr
• Photos from Unsplash
• Photos from Google Photos
• Blur background effect mode or default mode
• Various resize/fit modes to avoid borders or crop
• Shuffle mode
• Several slide effect options (transitions types including random mode and Ken Burns transation)
• Slideshow interval can be chosen (from 3 second to 24 hours)
• Showtime and date on screen (choose between 12-hour time format or 24-hour time format)
• Show Weather on screen (Weather, temperature, location, IV Index, Air Pollution Index)
• Timer Control (Choose when you want to start and end the slideshow and the slideshow will start and end at the desired times)
• Display Photos, Live Photos & Videos
• Optimized for a large number of images
• Thumbnails view
• Full screen
• Slideshow mode or manual navigation
• Option to select manually which photos or albums to be displayed
• Option to display all albums or moments.
• Share the photos on Facebook, Flickr, E-mail, AirPrint...
• Landscape or portrait orientation
• Photo captions
• Dark mode
EXAMPLE OF USE CASES
• Display memories with ease
• A professional way to showcase your images to clients
Digital Photo Frame uses all the most important capabilities of an iOS device to turn your iPad or iPhone into a high-quality photo frame to feature your chosen photos in a slideshow.
No doubt that powerful performance and visual effects, screen quality and touchscreen controls of the all-purpose iOS device are definitely better than similar features of the specialized cheap analogs at the stores.
Digital Photo Frame extends active life of any iOS device allowing them to serve as a great photo frame and remind the perfect moments of your life.
• Yearly Premium Subscription (Enjoy all features for 1 year)
Cancel subscription any time. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions - https://www.digitalphotoframeapp.com/terms/
For more information or questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 4.3 comes with many app improvements and new features:
- Fixes issue when selecting multiple albums on Google Photos.
- Fixes sometimes not all the photos from a Google Photos album were being displayed.
- Fixes Google Photos albums not auto refreshing when displaying a slideshow.
Questions? Contact me via email@example.com. I'd love to speak to you. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great - even on old iPad 2
My old iPad 2 still works but the more modern apps don’t work with it anymore and my uses for it for dwindling. But I hung on to it because it’s a memory of my mom who passed away in 2019. She had used it a lot of some games.
An idea occurred to me to see if I could find an app for the old iPad 2 to use it as a digital photo frame. Fortunately I came across this app. It downloaded and booted which was cool. Alas it cost me a cool $25 for the lifetime membership. But just for the app being able to work on an ancient iPad 2 made it work it for the memories I can display on it for as long as the iPad 2 still works. I have the app on my iPad Air 2 now in case I want to use it in the future. Good jobs in keeping compatibility across all devices.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to me. My goal is to keep improving the App and to keep always the compatibility with the iPad 2. Thanks again for your support. Manuel
Perfect for my needs
My "retired" iPad 2 and iPad 3 are running 24/7 slideshows from shared albums.
I tried Apple Photos built-in slideshow feature, but it would not run continuously. I was restarting each iPad's slideshow daily, sometime twice a day. That was irritating enough to find another solution.
This app runs on old iPads and does the job well. I can quickly select a shared album and start the slideshow. The app has many options. I like the flip transition. I set 10 seconds for each picture. I especially like the option to NOT play videos.
I prevented my picture-frame iPads going dark by searching for "auto-lock" in the Settings app--change it to "Never".
This app has a subscription payment model. I am still in the one week free trial period. It is working just the way I want. For me, it is worth $10 per year.
Update, several months later, the subscription has gained value. Two iPods Touch and an iPhone 6 are running slideshows 24/7. The app’s Ken Burns transition helps on those tiny screens. And today I added an old-ish, cracked-screen iPad to the digital picture frame lineup. Six devices. This is a great way to get end-of-life value from old, but still working screens.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review. Let me know if you have any other feedback or suggestions. Manuel
Perfect for digital picture frame
This app is perfect, it does everything you’d want a slide show app to do. But have 1 small enhancement request... is it possible to link the photo? In other words, have an icon on each photo, so if I want to go into that photo I can do that? Maybe I want to share a pic on social media etc., so a link like that world be cherry on the cake for me. Currently, I have the date displayed so I know what time frame to go find it. But the quick share link would be a dream feature for me. But even without this dream feature this app is still very well designed! Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review and your feedback. I think that's a great idea and could be useful for other users as well. I'm going to write it down and implement it in one of the next updates. Thanks again. Manuel
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Manuel Escrig Ventura
- 58.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Slideshow Creator
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Access. $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.