After years of experience and evolution, digitalScore has become the ultimate app for musicians and music lovers who need a supercharged sheet music reader. All your music scores, tools and everything you need to enjoy the music in one place.
Carefully handcrafted from musicians to musicians, digitalScore has been designed to satisfy all the needed features for the daily round instrument performers by making their life easier and more comfortable. Don’t carry paper scores, pencil, rubber, metronome and other old stuff any more because you will have all this and much more with this app.
DigitalScore is the perfect musician companion. Create your own library by searching and downloading free scores from the largest music library on the internet. And then view, annotate (in-app purchase) and share all of them.
Tons of scores
- Search for more than 400.000 public domain scores in the international music library project. Filter your searches to find the exact score.
- Import scores from Dropbox, other apps and email attachments.
- Digitalize your real paper scores with your device camera. Apply effects to enhance the result and create a Pdf.
- Generate your own custom blank sheet paper and use the annotations to handwrite your own music.
All your sheet music in one place
- Organize your scores by putting them into folders.
- Backup your library and restore it at anytime.
- Share, print, open with other apps, listen to your downloaded audio... and more!
- Archive old scores.
- Use the Wifi Drive to manage your library remotely.
Your music digital stand
- Play live, play safe. Stability is one of the most important points not to worry about when playing live.
- Use a Bluetooth foot pedal to turn pages.
- Make perfect annotations to your scores using the easy and useful annotating tools. (Requires in-app purchase)
- You can also use the built-in metronome, music player, recorder and piano keyboard.
- Arrange the pages of your scores.
- Use buttons to trigger custom and powerful actions.
- Set practice tasks on a score to focus on the important parts of the score.
Pianists: two pages, two devices
- The only app which lets you see a score with two devices: one for the left page and the other for the right page. (It requieres at least iPad Air and above or iPhone 6 and above)
For orchestras and chamber music
- Using multiple devices to see the same score and one of them leads the others: sending page changes and annotations.
- Track your practice time and be more productive.
- Set goals and win awards
- Generate and share practice reports.
UPGRADE TO PRO
◆ Music tools
◆ Action buttons
◆ Arrange pages
◆ Practice Tasks
◆ Blank staff paper
Price may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
$ 1.49 / month
$ 8.99 / year (two week trial)
Terms of Service: https://digitalscore.app/terms-conditions/
· Fixed an issue which prevented app synchronization.
· Fixed some other minor issues.
Thank you for using the app! In this new version we have focused on the organization of the scores by adding new features to give you even more control of them.
- Folder icons
Set icons or custom images to your folders so you can find them easily.
- Enhanced Playlists
Now you can add a custom range of pages to a playlist.
- Improved PDF view quality
The view of the scores is more sharpen and clear.
- Low light mode
Use this mode when you are in low light to avoid eyestrain (Tools > View options).
- Buy sheet music
Access the main online digital sheet music stores so you can import them and start using them with the app.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Settings menu has been rearranged.
- When you create a blank staff paper and select a staff with the TAB key, the 6 lines appear.
- Show or hide the status bar of your devices while viewing a score (Tools > View options).
- Improved Library Backups, with more information.
- Fixed a bug that prevented doing something instead of deleting while viewing a score.
- And many other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The score app I needed!
I wanted to try out starting to digitize my music. I was recommended to forscore, but when I saw the big price I looked elsewhere. This app has been absolutely amazing and I love I can try it without spending $20 without knowing what I am getting into! Only thing I wish was different was the color of the app. It is quite bright and I wish I could choose a sort of dark mode so that the screen wasn’t pure white.
I’m a professional musician and I’ve been using other apps since many time ago. This app has all I need, but the tool to mark difficult parts of a score to practice them later and export to a single pdf file just blowed my mind! I also love the way I can manage the scores. Simply amazing!
It’s just as good as iClassicscores.
I thought I had to do it all again. I use CamScanner to take pictures of the music in old my hard copy library.
I could be carrying 50 books ... now just iPad Pro
I love the winking eye page turn.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alfred Cots Via
- 82.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2021 @ Symphonic Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 1-month Pro Upgrade $1.49
- 1-year Pro Upgrade $8.99
- Upgrade to Pro $17.99
- Upgrade to PRO with Discount $2.99
- 1-year Pro Upgrade Discount $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.