if you meet problems in iOS14, join our TestFlight version:
Diii helps you manage your notifies easily, and you can add or remove notifies with the batch tool. you can use a custom sound as the notification sound, notify you to do something such as going to sleep, it works nice even your iPhone is locked.
- Hourly time report for you
- Custom ringtones with music files or recording
- Custom time to make a sound tips
- Featured multi-language time report voices
- Silent mode and quick on/off make it easy to manage
- Record your voice to make a voice tips
- Share your time report voice to the world
- Every languages in the world can be used for time report after selected by editors
- you can choose notification mode:
1 Notification Text + Sound
2 Only Notification Text
3 Only Sound [ iphone only, not work in Apple Watch ]
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says, but limited by iOS, and by watch
I wanted something to make my Apple Watch beep or chime every 30 minutes so as to remind me of the time of day.
Whether you want this functionality on the watch, or iPhone, this app does this, but it’s limited. For example, if you want to observe the hour, 12 hours a day, 5 day was a week, it will work FINE, but if you want to observe every HALF hour, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week (125 notifications), this app tells you iOS limits the number of notifications it can provide to 64; —so no can do.
The ONLY sound this app can make on the watch, is a notification beep. It does not send any of the fancy noises, and this app comes with lots of them, to the watch.
On balance, I’ve found nothing available for the basic functionality of giving me audible (and or “Taptic”) indications of the time of day every 15 or 30 minutes on the Apple Watch, like the ones I used to get on my cheap Casio. This is a glaring omission.
It does LOOK like this app has lots of other potential, especially for iPhone (or iPad) with all it‘ sounds and toys and bells and whistles, but I didn’t plumb these as I was merely looking for the aforementioned Apple Watch functionality. IF that’s what you’re looking for, this probably isn’t going to satisfy you either.
App for hourly chimes and more!
1. I am hearing impaired, and this app has enough alert sounds across the frequency spectrum for me to be able pick one that I can hear well.
2. The group setting works brilliantly. I need chimes at specific minutes each hour for my job and this does that with only a few taps.
3. Very easy to temporarily disable chimes that I need MOST of the time (but not always).
4. My only wish for a future update would be apple watch functionality that would duplicate my chimes by vibration, and sound. I would pay for that feature.
THANK YOU!! It’s about ‘time’...!
This app seems silly but once you have it set up, it’s a serious lifesaver and time saver for those of us who struggle to stay on task at times. I lose track of time constantly. I set this to give me a beep every hour on the hour exactly like a digital watch. You’d be amazed at how much it helps. It’s honestly silly that apple doesn’t have this as an option for the watch to begin with, so implementing this into my phone at least helps out a TON. It’s not as user friendly for the watch though. :(
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 华权 卢
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © DiiiApp.com
- In-App Purchases
- Alarm Pro Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.