Play the top cooking game and time-management game series! Join millions of players who have discovered Diner DASH, Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, Cooking DASH, and more. Join more than 70 millions of DASH players!
Cook, match, serve and decorate! Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans!
Create and manage restaurants, hotels, bakeries and a lot of diverse venues. Serve hundreds of unique foods to customers. Design Dinertown YOUR way to #savetheday!
FUN COOKING ACTION
• Get cooking fever in hundreds of fast levels.
• Customize your foods, recipes and menus.
• Cook up fun: Donuts, burgers, milkshakes, and more - hundreds of foods to serve.
• Crush cooking competitors: Team up with Cookie and other top chef in town to beat Mr. Big and other rivals
• Simulate cooking in a fast paced gameplay in large restaurants, bakeries or food trucks!
TOP TIME-MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY
• Tap to cook, serve, and manage hundreds of customers.
• Match food to customer orders.
• Hundreds of fun levels with challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Time-Management mania - Play multiple DASH games in one with restaurants, hotels, and more.
• Casual puzzle play for fans of challenging and fun franchises.
DECORATE. RENOVATE. EXPLORE.
• Design and remodel restaurants, gardens, houses, cruise ships, mansions, and more.
• Renovate an entire town. Choose your favorite decorations.
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations.
• Cute pets can be yours to collect.
• Adventure awaits. Discover the Diner DASH story filled with colorful characters.
OUR BIGGEST GAME YET
• From Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, to Cooking DASH, to Wedding DASH, Hotel DASH, and more. Play the latest and greatest game in the DASH series.
• A casual game classic! DASH games have been downloaded millions of times!
* iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* 9.7-inch iPad (2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* The iPad (2017)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 11-inch iPad Pro
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 12.9-inch (2018) iPad Pro
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation Mini)
* iPad Mini 5 (2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (2019)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
CHAPTER 27 is HERE!!!
• Gladys and Quinn are creating The Wedding of the Century, just as Beatrix hatches a plan to STEAL it!
• In the end, one couple will say “I do” but will it be Kingston and Queenie? ... Or SOMEONE ELSE?!!!
• High Tea is on the menu with Lavender Tea and Watercress Soup.
Time for Tricks and Treats
• Shakes is celebrating Halloween by building a spooky scene in DinerTown, but could it actually be HAUNTED?!!!
• Serve up ghoulish goodies like Spaghetti Brains, Dirt ‘N’ Worms, and Halloween Donuts.
Shakes’ Food Truck is revving up!
• PSL Season has hit the Food Truck Park with Shakes’ new Pumpkin Spice Latte - it goes great with his new Cranberry Spice Muffin.
• Get to the top of The Leaderboard and win Shakes' Food Truck Sign -and earn a SWEET bonus on your Truck Bucks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game; requires patience
For fans of the classic Diner Dash, and for new fans, this is a great game. It has a nice story, albeit with some cheesy dialogue. It is a “freemium” game. It DOES NOT require you to pay to play. Every day, there are “daily deals” which allow you to collect gems, coins, power ups, or character hearts. There is always one free deal, usually a handful of gems. The other deals are paid for using the in-game currency. To play a level, you need “supplies.” Your supply meter is full at 50, and each level requires 10 supplies to play. It can be tedious to earn enough gems and coins for upgrades, but if you are patient, you don’t need to spend any actual money. This game simply does what every other freemium game does: prey on impatience. The gems can be earned through “ad offers.” They are sometimes buggy, but you will earn the gems 95% of the time. Be on the lookout for 2x gem promos on these ad offers. They pay dividends! For coins, find a level that earns a lot of coins, and just replay it. I’ve been playing this game for months, and I haven’t spent any money on it. I’ve also earned max stars on all levels. All the bad reviews appear to be written by impatient whiners. My hope is that people will see past those, give the game a chance, and be patient. If you’re short on time, it will take you a while to advance, but that doesn’t make the game any less fun.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the love! We so appreciate this review!
Great game, but yea, you’ll spend money.
I’ve played every Diner Dash game and most of the iterations (Wedding Dash etc) since they debuted so I got this game the minute I got a new phone. It has the same fun and gameplay of the other Dash games (although what the heck happened to Flo and why is she now a sharp-faced witchy looking redhead?) and I’ve given it 4 stars for that.
But yes, it’s pay to play. It’s not if you are the type of person who wants to play for about 20 minutes and stop. On other games like this you only lose a life if you lose the round, but on this game you lose lives even for winning. Your lives run out in about 20 minutes and then you can spend gems or money to fill them. Free gems are offered but not enough to cover say a 2 hour playing session. If you don’t upgrade products you can’t progress in the game and the products become outrageously expensive. Even farming rounds over and over you don’t have enough and need to buy gems to upgrade.
They need to either A) make you only lose lives if you don’t pass the round and lower the cost of upgrades or B) offer a ‘buy full version’ like they always did. A little suspicious that that isn’t an option at all on this game.
I’ve spent quite a bit to keep playing this as much as I do.
A Good Start
This was turning into what could potentially be my favorite game. I’ve already spent over and hour playing it and I just started! And that’s big because I’m not a big game person. But the moment you shortened my time to play? You basically lost me. I get that you have to rig the system to try to get people to buy from your shop like with more supplies, keys, or diamonds. But randomly putting a time limit? Here I am just serving the customers and having a grand old time, when my fun is cut short because “closing time”. First of all, in the real world, If I had already seated the customer and their food had already been ordered, they can stay past closing. They don’t get thrown out because it’s time to close. I’m sure a lot of workers wish that’s how it really works, but it doesn’t. And secondly, you rigged the system to where there is no possible way to finish that round without having to buy more time. There are ways to get around not buying the diamonds, but earning them. There are way to choose the fix you want without using keys. And there is even a time limit for the supplies so you don’t have to buy more. The “store hours”, if you will, is the final straw. So much potential. But you just lost a player. I know corporate doesn’t mind one player when they have 1,000’s-1,000,000’s of players. It’s just sad because I truly liked this game. And that’s rare.
- Glu Games Inc
- 335.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2020 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Continue 1 $1.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Vault 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.