Welcome to Diner DASH Adventures, where all your favorite characters are - wait, what’s this? The hotel is closed! The diner is in shambles! Even the streetlights no longer work! And why do random accidents keep happening everywhere?
Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Fix up the town YOUR way. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they carry out their evil plans! Ultimately good will triumph, but only WITH YOUR HELP!
• Play to reveal the heartwarming story of DinerTown’s comeback!
• Head to the kitchen to Cook, Match, and Serve your way to sweet success!
• Multiple games in one - play Diner DASH and Hotel DASH now, with more coming soon!
• Tons of fun levels with unique challenges, boosts, and puzzles!
• Fix up and remodel entire acres of DinerTown, from DinerTown Plaza to the Putt Putt Park, Hotel Gardens, Grandma's Victorian Mansion, and more!
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations to decorate the town and make it your own!
• Befriend and help the citizens restore DinerTown to its former glory!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* 9.7-inch iPad (2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* The iPad (2017)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 11-inch iPad Pro
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation)
* 12.9-inch (2018) iPad Pro
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation Mini)
* iPad Mini 5 (2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (2019)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown.
• Join our DASH community to get email updates from the team!
• Connect your Facebook account to earn rewards!
• Map optimizations and bug fixes! Woohoo!
Ratings and Reviews
Addicting READ PLEASE
I love this game, it’s so addicting. I have been playing diner dash games for many years and this is definitely a fun twist to the different ones that have been made! I love the many aspects of it instead of the basic run a restaurant and upgrade things. (I also love that people don’t get mad so easily waiting makes it less stressful and more fun) A few things would make it better though 1. Get more gems for your money! I have made a purchase on coins which helped so much! But I haven’t purchased gems (I did use an offer though!) I would buy gems if you got more for your money I mean with how much gems you have to use in this game to upgrade things you should definitely get more for your money! I’d go broke trying to have a more fun experience) I rather pay 20$ for a lot of gems, but since its not a lot I keep my money... also the restaurant levels are so short! I understand why your on a timer but I just wish it was longer to enjoy it longer! Also more opportunities to get boost (like fast shoes) or price them cheaper!? Thanks I hope you got the base of my message I’D SPEND MORE MONEY if I got more for it :)
Needs Definite Work.
For starters: I would not suggest buying this game until it has been worked on and updated more. I only still have it because I’m hoping every day it will be updated and improved. The upgrades in this game almost always require an unreasonable amount of gems, and most upgrades need to be bought within a few levels just to even pass the level. To acquire gems, a few times a day they can be bought from the store for some coins, but never enough to get anywhere without having to post pone even playing the game or progressing until you play and replay levels just to earn enough coins to buy enough gems. Also, you can earn gems by completing ‘actions’ or playing ‘short’ games (some 40+ questions, no thank you) to earn gems, which most the time require you to obtain a score of 100% to earn, and which you more than likely will not receive. It will tell you your reward is processing and will be delivered to your mailbox, and multiple times I wasted the better part of an hour working towards a reward I never received, and it makes you wait a minimum of 24hrs just to submit a claim ticket where you have to provide ‘proof’ you completed the action correctly. When I can play and progress, it is fun, albeit repetitive (as most these kind of games are), but currently it’s not worth the time and effort just to run into wall after wall and purchase after purchase.
Where’s the diamonds??
Ok let me just say that I actually enjoy the graphics, the concept, and whatnot but I’m EXTREMELY upset about the fact that everything costs diamonds yet there’s no real way to earn them except to BUY them... you can’t even earn them by watching ads like most of these kind of games. Or even earn them from daily tasks.
I understand you guys need money to finance the app, but the trick is to find the “sweet spot” between having a stupidly easy game and a game that’s so hard it’s unplayable. That “sweet spot” is a game that frustrates the customer but not so much that he quits. he’s still able to progress as long as he plays and he has the option to make in-app purchases if he wants to progress FASTER and EASIER. Now if that’s not within your means maybe it’s better to charge a standard price for the game with (optional) in-app purchases and call it a night. But this for me is unplayable right now because I can’t get anywhere without a boost or diamonds for upgrades. Even when I did the little stupid “free” options where you download crap you don’t want and subscribe to things you don’t need, I still didn’t even get those diamonds.
Anyway, Since everyone else seems to have the same issue I’m gonna leave the app on my phone in hopes that you guys soon upgrade the game and make it easier to get diamonds (or require less for upgrades). If not I’m gonna have to delete it. Thanks for reading.
- Glu Games Inc
- 243 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2019 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Continue 1 $1.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Fistful of Gems $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.