Play the top cooking game and time-management game series! Join millions of players who have discovered Diner DASH, Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, Cooking DASH, and more. Join more than 70 millions of DASH players!
Cook, match, serve and decorate! Play Diner DASH Adventures to reveal the heartwarming story of our hero, Flo, as she returns to her hometown to help the citizens and adorable animals of DinerTown. Stop Mr. Big and his mischievous goons as they cook up their evil plans!
Create and manage restaurants, hotels, bakeries and a lot of diverse venues. Serve hundreds of unique foods to customers. Design Dinertown YOUR way to #savetheday!
FUN COOKING ACTION
• Get cooking fever in hundreds of fast levels.
• Customize your foods, recipes and menus.
• Cook up fun: Donuts, burgers, milkshakes, and more - hundreds of foods to serve.
• Crush cooking competitors: Team up with Cookie and other top chef in town to beat Mr. Big and other rivals
• Simulate cooking in a fast paced gameplay in large restaurants, bakeries or food trucks!
TOP TIME-MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY
• Tap to cook, serve, and manage hundreds of customers.
• Match food to customer orders.
• Hundreds of fun levels with challenges, boosts, mini-games, and puzzles!
• Time-Management mania - Play multiple DASH games in one with restaurants, hotels, and more.
• Casual puzzle play for fans of challenging and fun franchises.
DECORATE. RENOVATE. EXPLORE.
• Design and remodel restaurants, gardens, houses, cruise ships, mansions, and more.
• Renovate an entire town. Choose your favorite decorations.
• Choose from thousands of design and decor combinations.
• Cute pets can be yours to collect.
• Adventure awaits. Discover the Diner DASH story filled with colorful characters.
OUR BIGGEST GAME YET
• From Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurant DASH, to Cooking DASH, to Wedding DASH, Hotel DASH, and more. Play the latest and greatest game in the DASH series.
• A casual game classic! DASH games have been downloaded millions of times!
* iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
* iPhone SE
* iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
* iPhone 8
* iPhone 8 Plus
* iPhone X
* iPhone XR
* iPhone XS and XS Max
* iPhone 11
* iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12
* iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
* iPhone 12 Mini
* iPhone SE (2nd Generation 2020)
* The iPad (5th Generation 2017)
* The iPad (6th Generation 2018)
* The iPad (7th Generation 2019)
* The iPad (8th Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2015)
* 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2016)
* 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2018)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (1st Generation 2018)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (4th Generation 2020)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (2nd Generation 2020)
* 12.9-inch iPad Pro (5th Generation 2021)
* 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation 2021)
* iPad Mini 4 (4th Generation 2015)
* iPad Mini 5 (5th Generation 2019)
* iPad Air 2 (6th Generation)
* iPad Air (3rd Generation 2019)
* iPad Air (5th Generation 2020)
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
- A network connection is required to enable certain features/access certain content.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
Follow and Join the Conversation at:
Visit DinerTown’s New Restaurant - Garden of Eatin’!
• There’s an elegant plant-based paradise in Restaurant Row and Rosie is dishing out a rainbow of delicious delights including Fruit Pop Flowers, Thai Red Curry, Eggplant Panini, and Butterfly Iced Tea.
NEW Goon in Town!
• The citizens of DinerTown show off their creative side when Rosie hosts an Art Contest.
• Mr. Big’s entry is something he calls The Mother of All Paintings, and it has to be seen to be believed.
• Who is the suspicious new goon known only as The Fox?! Flo is determined to find out.
• Complete the Rogue’s Gallery levels in the Secret Menu to unlock some cool prizes - including a perfectly poised peacock!
Don’t Miss the EXCITING Conclusion of Shiver Me Timbers!
• Help Flo and Cookie solve Harold the Foe Bender’s mystery so they can get to The Cutter Family Treasure before Flip does!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game; requires patience
For fans of the classic Diner Dash, and for new fans, this is a great game. It has a nice story, albeit with some cheesy dialogue. It is a “freemium” game. It DOES NOT require you to pay to play. Every day, there are “daily deals” which allow you to collect gems, coins, power ups, or character hearts. There is always one free deal, usually a handful of gems. The other deals are paid for using the in-game currency. To play a level, you need “supplies.” Your supply meter is full at 50, and each level requires 10 supplies to play. It can be tedious to earn enough gems and coins for upgrades, but if you are patient, you don’t need to spend any actual money. This game simply does what every other freemium game does: prey on impatience. The gems can be earned through “ad offers.” They are sometimes buggy, but you will earn the gems 95% of the time. Be on the lookout for 2x gem promos on these ad offers. They pay dividends! For coins, find a level that earns a lot of coins, and just replay it. I’ve been playing this game for months, and I haven’t spent any money on it. I’ve also earned max stars on all levels. All the bad reviews appear to be written by impatient whiners. My hope is that people will see past those, give the game a chance, and be patient. If you’re short on time, it will take you a while to advance, but that doesn’t make the game any less fun.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the love! We so appreciate this review!
Monetization Designer needs to be fired. Greedy game.
I’ve always been a fan of Diner Dash. I’ve been playing this version for awhile now and while it’s a somewhat enjoyable game, it’s very obviously about monetizing as much as possible and comes across as a really sleazy used car salesmen or the goons in this game. They need to hire the monetization designers from games like Fire Emblem Heroes or Final Fantasy Brave EXVIUS where I actually don’t mind paying for things in the games because they weren’t sleazily trying to squeeze the money out of me. I paid for the games because I wanted to support it. Positive things. Not negative. I don’t want to bitterly give you money because that’s what I need to win...because I’ll be less willing to. I want to give you money because it’s a good game that I have fun with and enjoy and deserves support.
The positive aspects of this game is that the art is cute, the music is fun, and the actual game design isn’t bad but I feel is hampered by the predatory monetization aspect. Instead of some levels being about skill in resource management, it’s more about upgrades...
Update: With the addition of Skillet Mode, it’s much easier to earn gems. I’ve added an additional star to my review as it seems like they’re less greedy. I’ve also put more money into the game too.
A Good Start
This was turning into what could potentially be my favorite game. I’ve already spent over and hour playing it and I just started! And that’s big because I’m not a big game person. But the moment you shortened my time to play? You basically lost me. I get that you have to rig the system to try to get people to buy from your shop like with more supplies, keys, or diamonds. But randomly putting a time limit? Here I am just serving the customers and having a grand old time, when my fun is cut short because “closing time”. First of all, in the real world, If I had already seated the customer and their food had already been ordered, they can stay past closing. They don’t get thrown out because it’s time to close. I’m sure a lot of workers wish that’s how it really works, but it doesn’t. And secondly, you rigged the system to where there is no possible way to finish that round without having to buy more time. There are ways to get around not buying the diamonds, but earning them. There are way to choose the fix you want without using keys. And there is even a time limit for the supplies so you don’t have to buy more. The “store hours”, if you will, is the final straw. So much potential. But you just lost a player. I know corporate doesn’t mind one player when they have 1,000’s-1,000,000’s of players. It’s just sad because I truly liked this game. And that’s rare.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glu Games Inc
- 280.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diner DASH Adventures Copyright 2018-2021 GLU MOBILE INC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Continue 1 $1.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Vault 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.