Enjoy instant savings from your favorite restaurants! Dining Advantage® features over 100,000 2-for-1 and up to 50% off discounts at more than 55,000 restaurants across the U.S. and Canada. Select deals from popular chains and neighborhood favorites and use a Dining Advantage® code to save right from your phone.
Dining for less is simple!
Search – A variety of cuisines and dining styles for every palate. Check out restaurant information, location, and deals.
Select – Best in class offers powered by Entertainment®. New restaurant discounts are added daily.
Save – Easy to redeem, simply show your phone to save. Savings are with you wherever you go!
Hungry to save? Download the app today!
Refreshed site look and experience! Thanks for using Dining Advantage. We're always making changes and improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor experience in app & online
The developer replied to my original comments but I stand by my 2 star review.
I also emailed them about several issues with the app and they sent a different reply RE redemption methods: “If a coupon is available in the Dining Advantage app, its offers are able to be used on your mobile device.”
- I have no idea what they mean by “this is a business to business product”. It is not! It is a business to end user/customer app.
- I should be able to put items that I’m considering into my cart and then review them before my final purchase, like this app used to allow and like every other shopping app/website/store I’ve EVER used! When I’m trying to totally redeem a certain dollar amount, like a $20 T-Mobile credit, I want to put everything I might want into my cart, then perhaps make some changes before making my final decision and using up the whole credit.
- This app is also very frustrating because anytime that you hit the back arrow to return to the list of merchants, it starts over again at the very top, no matter how far you had scrolled down – this is SO annoying!
- I would love to know where they get the crazy estimated “values” of these coupons. A White Castle slider is not a $6 item!
- I’ve purchased offers in the app on my iPhone before and when I tried to redeem them, they required printing and the merchant wouldn’t accept them on my mobile device!
- And I DID have issues logging in, after changing my password and then entering it correctly.
Changes since my last purchases are AWFUL!
1. Why can’t I put everything I’m interested in into my cart, then review them to decide what to buy I used to? Having to immediately decide is VERY poor design!
2. Why don’t they identify if offers can be redeemed on a mobile device? I don’t have a printer and would like that as a filter option.
3. Filtering by price would be nice since I had $1 left!
4. Like many other reviewers, I’ve had log-in issues.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our Dining Advantage program is designed as a business-to-business product and it does not include a purchase path like you find on a consumer-based site. There is no cart or checkout. When an offer is selected, the value of that offer is immediately decremented from your credit. This is disclosed with the ability to "Go back" provided.
The ability to display available redemption methods is in the planning stages and should be introduced soon.
With the introduction of our new site, all users that were migrated did have to establish a new password. After that, login simply requires that the email and password match what is on the record.
Got $20 free from T-Mobile a couple of times. Works pretty well , you have to realize though that you are essentially purchasing coupons. Is a pretty good offer well when you buy a BOGO one though. Probably wouldn’t purchase myself but can’t complain when it is free.
The promo is not needed because when you go into the store, it has the same offer. You don’t need the dining advantage. The credit they give you is basically useless.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to learn that the value provided by the Dining Advantage program does not suit your tastes. With that said, it does seem that your review is of the program itself and not our app.
- HSP EPI Acquisition LLC
- 69 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 HSP EPI Acquisitions, LLC dba Entertainment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.