Restaurant and menu info for over 300 restaurants, carts and stands in Disney World covering the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs, and all Disney Resort Hotels.
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, Tables in Wonderland, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Search all menus for a particular food item
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
• No network connection required
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• Works with VoiceOver Accessibility for the blind
• Added language support for French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese
• Improved Usability
• Added support for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Increased minimum iOS required to iOS 11.3
Ratings and Reviews
Just add one more thing
I just went through Magic Kingdom and Epcot looking at food and marked them as my favorites. When I went to favorites magic kingdom was all put together in ABC order not divided by the different lands like Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Adventureland so when I’m in that area I know what foods places I chose.
What happened to: Dining for Disneyland app??
Bring it back please!!!
Needs an update.
Hey don’t mean to come across like I don’t like it. I love it! Especially when I have the dining plan and I need some info. But it does need to update because there are missing restaurants on the app but other than that it’s great. Four star!
- VersaEdge Software, LLC
- 38.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © VersaEdge Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.