BUILD, SHARE, PLAY, COMPETE!
Dino Dare: Maker is an impossible physics platformer with hours of replay value. Each level may require logic, skill, and force to solve. Run and jump through many levels collecting stars, gathering coins, and besting your time using iconic dinosaurs. Do you have what it takes to clear all levels with 3 stars?
Build, craft, share your own levels with the level maker!
** Festive theme active for the holidays! **
Dinosaur themed, action-packed physics platformer with infinite replay.
A Jurassic world to explore - Red's campaign and Holiday levels.
Multiple Biomes (Forest, Ice, & Graybox) for use in the level maker.
Level Maker - Unleash your creativity with a powerful level maker used to craft, build, test, and share your own levels!
Level Browser - go online and play user created levels. Compete with your friends for the best score! How many medals can you collect?
Dino Customizer - grab gear from the Dino Shop and then dress your dinosaur for battle!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
I need your feedback to make Dino Dare:Maker the best platformer, dinosaur game, and level maker! Ideally, reach out to me on social media so we can have a public discussion.
Reddit - r/DinoDare
Twitter - @ZebecGames
Facebook - @DinoDareGame
TERMS OF SERVICE
*Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
- New Items! Spikes and Bounce Pads!
- Tweaked search options in Level Browser.
- Removed requirement for IAPs.
- Tweaked ad play rate.
- Stability and performance tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
This Is awesome!
Love how you can control!
Developer Response ,
Glad you like the game! Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas. I will be updating the game a lot!
Please fix level maker on phones
Please make the level creator better it’s really difficult on the phone so please improve this.
1. When you have an item selected there’s no way to move the screen to see the rest of the level (constantly selecting and unselect if is a bit annoying)
2. To replace a block you have to erase it and add the new one back (Slows down level making)
3. No way to drag already placed blocks and this makes precise placing difficult...
Off topic Suggestions (Random Ideas that may or may not work):
1. Enemies that work similiar to sonic enemies could be cool
2. Variety of power ups.
3. More themes.
4. Other animals to play as (Even if it’s called Dino Dare I think some other prehistoric animals would be cool)
5. Dislike Button and Moderated Comment Section
Developer Response ,
Hi again BooTheBlob! Thanks for explaining. =)
I am not sure if you tried the changes in 0.1.021 but below you can find my response.
1. As of 0.1.021, the camera now pans when dragging blocks/items to the edges of the screen. Do you mean something else?
2. Good point will work on a solution.
3. You can already move blocks/items by holding the green translate button on a selected item. Am I misunderstanding you here?
I am not done tweaking the Construction kit by any means but I believe the latest patch to be a step in the right direction.
1. I do not have plans to add any character/monster enemies to the game. It is something I may consider in the future. I do have plans for more dynamic and interactive objects though.
2. I will be adding power-ups. Right now the plan is for invincibility, infinite dino power, infinite jump, and health pickups. I would also like to add stations/fields that would recharge jump/dino/health bars.
3. Definitely. Each new character will come with a new biome (at least that is the plan).
4. I agree. The second character is a pteranodon so not really a dinosaur.
5. I had a dislike button in beta but everything is already cramped/complicated. It is hard to see but there are "3 dots" on the top bar of user created levels where you can report offending levels. There are a lot of tweaks I want to make to the level browsing. The levels are not being sorted correctly in the client.
Thanks again and I hope you stick around to see what changes I make!
I tried to get in here and it kicked me out if I could rate this app 0 stars
Developer Response ,
Hi! I am very sorry to hear about you having issues. Believe me, it is frustrating to me too. If you could provide more details about your issue I will do my best to address it ASAP.
What device are you using?
What do you mean by kicked out? I assume you mean the game crashed.
What scene were you on? Main menu/Game/Level Browser/Construction?
Thank you for the information and feedback!
*edit* v0.1.018 is out now and has a ton of memory optimizations and memory leak fixes. If you were having crashes it should be fixed now. Please try it and let me know!
- Zebec Games LLC
- 169.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Zebec Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Clawful of Gems $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.