RUN. FLY. EAT. GO FASTER. WIN.
CREATE YOUR OWN LEVELS
Go faster than your opponents in this competitive racing game!
This is the sequel of 2010 critically acclaimed Dino Rush game
Eat fruits to keep your energy high and go faster.
Dodge obstacles, flying predators, and quicksand!
Use powerful boosters to get faster.
Defeat opponents from all over the word and break new world records.
Discover unique levels through the campaign map.
Want more? Create your own levels and share with others. Play the best levels our community created!
Don’t let your dino starve and eat fruits to be the fastest dino alive!
• 50 unique tracks, more to come!
• race against other players in a time trial
• race against top players to break world records
• powerful bonuses to power-up your dino
• 4 different characters to play with
• an ultra-intuitive level editor to create your own levels and share them with the community!
• 2 original soundtracks
• simplified stamina cost
• introducing fruit gems to restore stamina
• new end game panel and rewards
• number levels on map
• delete your own draft levels
• support us tab in the shop
• bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Im back from my hiatus
Originally i would give this 5 stars but the drawback for me is whenever you duplicate a custom level and edit it afterwards, the original level no longer shows in the “community” tab and it goes back to being a draft. The level design is smooth though which is a plus. Level editor still needs work. Just my thoughts though. Hope this becomes a hit in the future 👍😁 (i’m datboycody on dino rush race)
EDIT: the custom levels are so much better now. 🌟 5 star 🌟 You guys knocked it out the park. 🔥
I noticed i was removed from the beta program. If there is a way i can rejoin to help, im up for it. Keep it up guys.
Developer Response ,
Hi DatBoyĆødy, one of our first and most active beta tester! I'm glad to finally meet you 😁
Thank you for reporting your concerns about the community levels. Indeed we need to improve the workflow with duplicates. Please get in touch with us (email, Discord, beta feedback, messenger pigeons) to discuss options and what you'd like to see in the level editor.
Thanks again for your participation in the beta.
Nice job guys but one little request
I am a beta tester for this game and I can say that this game is so amazing to be honest I am a visually impaired who was testing this game I swear it but I can play the game by the sounds of this game but maybe other visually impaired people won’t be able to play as I do so please the buttons like play community settings ETC make them compatible with voice-over screen reader for iOS please thank you so much for your understanding because I want my other friends to be able to play like me please thank you
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your kind words!
We are not familiar with voice-over screen reader, would you mind getting in touch with us by email we'll see what we can do to support it.
Not what I hoped
To be honest, when I heard about a new Dino rush game involving multiplayer related racing, I was really excited. Apparently it’s the same game with just a little time race nothing really changed at all except for the controls which are kinda messed up in my opinion. Literally the same power ups and pretty much what I technicality hoped was for it to have live racing with other people around the world but no it’s just peoples time of what they got on it which makes it not fun at all really. Worst thing is apparently we now have to purchase the characters for a 1.99$??
I’d change the rating if this was in the game
*Real Time Racing With Other People Online
*More Power UPS
*Fix design (Same old same old)
*Provide more characters
*Add different game modes like you did in the first game
I’m not happy making this review, it’s just the game developers that made this game kinda just rushed it, I appreciate the concept but it’s just really bland and boring to me.
I also know that this just got released so if there is going to be constant updates anytime soon I’m glad to see what they’ve changed
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this in-depth review and sorry you are disappointed by this sequel. I'll try to answer a few points you mentioned:
* game is very similar, yes but it had been re-written from scratch with a new game engine
* overall design is not so similar with the energy bar used for speed and not for "health" and aim of the game going as fast as possible (instead of as far as possible)
* Real Time Racing would have been much (much) harder to implement and would have made some design nightmares: what would we do if the opponent before you just eat all the fruits? Ghosts solve this problem
* a new game mode is in the making
* Did you notice the game is free to play, has very few optional ads and is far from being a pay to win? So yes, we are selling cosmetic items for $1.99. Making video games requires a lot of time and resources. If you have other ideas to make earnings please let us know!
If you'd like to discuss more about all this please join our Discuss server, I'd be more than happy!
- Nemoid Studio
- 221.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nemoïd Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Marvin $1.99
- Dodo $1.99
- x 2000 coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.