Diona Mobile NGO Visits is designed for NFP/NGO workers who are focused on managing interaction and visits with clients in the field. Diona Mobile NGO Visits is wholly focused on supporting the worker by providing them with the relevant information and tools required to effectively serve clients.
Using Diona Mobile NGO Visits, Non-Profit/NGO workers can
• Access historical information (such as past case notes, client details, forms, documents)
• Capture new notes which may include audio/video/images
• Complete field assessments
• Collect data/information using forms
• Capture information utilizing several input modes (e.g. dictation, stylus, etc.)
• Maintain client demographic information (address, phone numbers, relationships)
• Work offline
Minor Enhancements and bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.