This update fixes issues affecting iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. We have also recently added:
• Diptic Video is optimized for iOS 8.
• Diptic Video now imports the edited version of photos that are edited in the Photos app (requires iOS 8).
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support.
• You can now access photos and videos in your Favorites album.
• You can share to other apps that accept images and that also have new iOS 8 Sharing Extensions.
If you have questions about the update or the app in general, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you enjoy Diptic Video and would like to share your experiences, we’d greatly appreciate you leaving a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I expected
When you make a video collage, it will not play on Instagram, I find it worthless
This is a cool idea for an app and it used to actually work with the older iPhones. But when I try to use it with my iPhone 8, I get a message saying “To continue, Diptic Video needs to access your photos. Please update your settings.” So I go into my settings and in the Diptic app settings there is no option to access photos or videos. The option simply isn’t there. Tried deleting and reinstalling app to no avail. Oh well, it was a nice thought.
iPhone 6 slo mo portrait preview distorted
The portrait slow mo video preview looks distorted, unfortunately. After testing, it appears to export correctly, but when creating the video, the portrait videos are stretched horizontally. Overall, snappy little app. Hope they fix this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.