NOTE: You must have an existing DIRECTOR / OnlineAVL2 account to use this app. Please contact Teletrac Navman for further information (see App Support).
Businesses that use Teletrac Navman to manage their vehicles are able to reduce costs, improve productivity and provide outstanding customer service. DIRECTOR Mobile is our industry-leading GPS fleet management application which provides insight into where your vehicles are, what they are doing and lets you easily and cost effectively communicate with your mobile workforce.
Whether you're in the office, on the road or in the field, we provide you with the fleet intelligence you need, 24x7, directly to your smartphone or tablet.
• Real Time Location: Find a vehicle or asset anywhere, anytime and view whether it's active, where it is and what speed it's travelling.
• Query: Get instant statistics about a particular vehicle’s status.
• Messaging: Easily communicate with one or multiple vehicles with easy to use messaging features.
• Route-to Functionality: Instantly send a destination address with navigation instructions directly to a driver, providing turn by turn directions.
• Replay a Day: View a vehicle's driving history (breadcrumb trail) as plotted on a map.
• Maps: Use Google's standard or satellite maps, including Street View option.
Update support for latest browser component - resolves some problems with map zooming.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not use Teletrac
They are horrible. Their customer service is horrible. They do not care because they have you locked into a two to three year contract.
They will not call you back or solve any problems that you are having. I never have received such horrible customer service from any company ever as this one. Can not wait till my contacts over and I can cancel.
Needs to be updated
For what is being paid for the service that you provide I would like to see an update to allow for more features in the app. It would be nice to get alerts when messages/forms are created. It would be nice for just more functionality like the web based platform. Nothing has changed in two years?!
Needs to be updated
Y’all think you could update this app? Considering what we pay for this service it would be nice to have a app that works more like the web service on the computer. This app just goes to show how crappy this company is in general.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.