••• TRY OUR FREE VERSION FIRST •••
Please check it works on your system before you buy using our FREE DirectVR Lite App!
••• THE ORIGINAL WIFI REMOTE •••
DirectVR Home Edition is a full function remote control for your networked DirecTV system, featuring:
- Genie Support.
- RVU Support for DirecTV Ready televisions.
- Full screen remotes
- Program Information
- Social Networking
- Program Sharing
- Built-in community features.
••• REQUIREMENTS •••
* DirecTV set-top box(es) models H21, HR20 and newer or a Genie System.
* You must have DirecTV's "Home Networking" installation option.
* You will need a basic understanding of your home's network setup.
••• PLEASE NOTE •••
* Download the LITE version first for FREE!
* If it does not work, do not leave a bad review because we provide a free version for you to try first!
* Does NOT control the television functions (volume, mute, power).
* The DirectVR Touch Remote application is not affiliated with DirecTV Inc.
••• SKY TV Users •••
We have also had reports from users that this also works with Sky+HD receivers in Mexico & Brazil.
We cannot provide support for Sky systems - that is community supported.
Manually configure receivers.
Improved receiver discovery.
Dark mode support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had this app, off and on, for a few years now, in the beginning it worked great! Found all of my DirecTv boxes then there was an Apple update, think it was the iOs11 or ?? and it stopped working completely, so I deleted it and after a few months, guess they fixed the issue and again, worked great, seamlessly. BUT here we are again, another Apple update, what are we on now iOs 14?? But again, app stopped connecting and can’t find ANY receivers no matter how many times I delete and reinstall or try to manually connect, still says I’m not on “network” but clearly I am. Gonna delete and hope they update so I can reinstall and use it again.
Big Step Backwards
Used to work fabulous with only hardcoded ip addresses. Now it is terrible. Discovery doesn’t usually work. App forgets my hardcoded ip addresses. If the system is off and I try to add back a hard coded address, it doesn’t work. Because of all this, the app is worthless unless the directv Box is already turned on. This was a great alternative to DirecTV’s uselessly bloated app. Please put it back the way it was!
Doesn’t connect to any of my direct tv receivers. Even when you do a manual set up. Not worth the .99
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.