Welcome to rally.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Experience all the thrill of racing on the edge in DiRT Rally, the most authentic rally game ever engineered.
DiRT, the champion rally series from racing studio Codemasters, comes to macOS with the ultimate in high-risk high-reward gameplay. Strap yourself in and hurtle down the most dangerous tracks in the world, from the drenched pine forests of Wales to the crumbling hillsides of Greece.
Important information regarding DiRT Rally:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.13
◦ Free Space: 48GB
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your desktop:
• All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 with a 1.6GHz i5 Processor or better
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All Mac Minis released since Late 2012
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition)
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
• All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 without a 1.6GHz i5 Processor or better
• All MacBooks released since early 2016
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the DiRT Rally mini-site at feralinteractive.com/dirtrally
© 2015-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”®, the Codemasters logo, “DiRT”® and “DiRT Rally”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "RaceNet"™ is a trademark of Codemasters. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a crash some users were experiencing when playing the game with an unsupported controller
• Fixes a key-binding issue with the Logitech G920 and G27 steering wheels
• Fixes an issue where users were unable to play using a PS4 controller (version 1) connected via bluetooth
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
god another update?
i have just downlaoded this game about 1 hour ago … it waited for about 7 hours to download 44 g ! … and after i downloaded this game i saw you realese another update :(( … and this game does not recognize my ps4 controller … please fix it … and pleaaaaase think about us too :(( its 44 g
Just Rallying. Thank You!
UPDATE: Bump it back up one star because now it works flawless with PS4 Dualshock using Bluetooth. So much better.
UPDATE: Loss of two stars because downloading/updating this app is such a PITA!
This is so much better than Dirt 3. No more Gymwhatever! Yeah \o/
Works fine on my 2013 MBA 11” with i7, though I have to add to the gripe about having to download THE ENTIRE THING AGAIN for an update. Hugely painful.
I’m using a PS4 Dualshock but found that it will only work (I’m using High Sierra) if I direct wire it using USB. Won’t work using Bluetooth. Not sure if it’s a game issue or system issue. Also found that the Dualshock sometimes has issues during game start-up — the five-blinking cube scene will stay on screen with the 4th cube blinking off & on. If I force crash out of the game and restart it (the game, not the computer) it catches on and starts fine. Irritating but I’m willing to hold off on dinging the company as they already stated there are issues with controllers.
But if it doesn’t get a timely fix, I’ll be back to start removing stars.
Crashes with Nimubs Controller (updated)
Swicthed to logitech controller, and game is working fine now. To be fair it's very good raceing simulator desipite few hiccups crashes after initial release. I know some people (including myself) were upset about their initial experience, but seems like developers working on issues and trying to fix them. I’ve changed my review two 5 stars. Current average of 2 starts is very misleading rating.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for updating your review. We hope you continue to enjoy the game!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 44.8 GB
macOS 10.13 or later
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited ("Codemasters"). All rights reserved. Originally developed & published by Codemasters. Developed & published for Mac by Feral Interactive Limited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.