Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
• Fixed issues with dark mode on
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The best!! 10 years +
Wow! An update. Thanks for still supporting the game Mr. Dev and happy 10+ years.
I haven’t played in about 4 years but think I’ll get back into it. Hopefully some of my regulars show up. And RIP Klown. I stopped playing when I heard he had passed away in an accident. Only knew him from this game, we played matches with 2 others for years. Original review from 2014 or so below.
Only game I've ever played daily for 3 plus years and I've been a gamer since the days of Atari 2600. Nuff said!
*edit to previous review, see below*
I am decreasing my review to 4 stars because it has been two years since my last review and nothing new has been added to the game. I am not the only person that would love this game more if there were a few more courses, a couple new powers, and things were changed up occasionally to keep it fresh.
*Old review below*
Great game. Could work on the physics of the game to fix some glitches and inconsistencies in play. But a great way to get a quick play in during some downtime.. Or sit around killing time playing and chatting with your friends.
Some features that would be nice:
1. Let people choose if they wish to be rematched, and randomly assign who goes first. Rather than letting the winner go first.
2. Fix the physics so that bounces off of walls are more consistent. Why do I sometimes get stuck to a wall when I run into it, instead of bouncing off of it?? Makes no sense.
3. Give us some updates. A new special power. A new map or two.
There are other things. But those are the big ones.
Still the best
DD2 was probably the biggest disappointment of my phone game history.
Everything that is terrible with mobile games today is present in it. To be fair, the game probably would have been fun, but I’ll pass with the over the top ad blasting.
Very thankful they left this one be. Many people who left the original for 2 are now back playing the original.
I know the developer would never add anything else to this one but it’s a shame. So many people coming back now that they have had enough of modern day version of typical app games.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pixelocity Software LLC
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Pixelocity Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Stripes $0.99
- Segments $0.99
- Swirl $0.99
- Card Suits $0.99
- Atmosphere $0.99
- Astro $0.99
- Smile $0.99
- Round $0.99
- Pointy $0.99
- Numbers $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.