Disc Drivin’ is fun, social, turn-based racing! Race against your friends at your own pace with the swipe of your finger. Use awesome powers and avoid hazards on beautiful tracks with full 3D physics!
• Touch Arcade
"Disc Drivin' is a total blast to play... The gameplay is just so satisfying, and the turn-based nature fits into a busy lifestyle"
• 148 Apps - ** Editor's Choice **
"Disc Drivin’ is easily one of the most addictive games I have ever played on iOS."
• Slide To Play - ** 4 out of 4 (Must Have) **
"Few multiplayer games have drawn us in like Disc Drivin’... Pick up Disc Drivin’, tell your friends to do the same, and start your finger-flicking engines."
• The APPera - ** Best iPhone Games 2010 **
"If you haven't heard of this game, all that will change this year."
• AppAdvice - ** 4 Stars (Should Buy) **
"One of the more entertaining social games to hit the App Store as of late."
• Easy, fun, swipe controls to propel your disc
• Full 3D physics
• Activate powers during your turn like turbo boost, bombs, and oil slicks
• Unique obstacles in each track such as bumpers, barriers, and ramps
• Replay last turn of each player
• Lots of unique tracks in 4 different environments
• Beautiful retina display graphics
• Customize your disc decal and color
• Play-at-your-own-pace, turn-based multiplayer
• Play up to 20 simultaneous online games
• Challenge your friends and random opponents
• Up to 4 players in online games
• Play locally with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or pass-and-play on a single device with up to 8 players
• Chat in-game with your friends
• Push notifications when it is your turn
• Miscellaneous fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best turn-based action I've played
Tons of maps, unique action, and my games in progress transferred perfectly from the free version. (Don't forget your account name/PW.) Very fun!
Now with badges and the new levels, the best just got better.
Tip: start a Pass and Play game to practice solo "against yourself" and learn the tracks/power ups.
*edit to previous review, see below*
I am decreasing my review to 4 stars because it has been two years since my last review and nothing new has been added to the game. I am not the only person that would love this game more if there were a few more courses, a couple new powers, and things were changed up occasionally to keep it fresh.
*Old review below*
Great game. Could work on the physics of the game to fix some glitches and inconsistencies in play. But a great way to get a quick play in during some downtime.. Or sit around killing time playing and chatting with your friends.
Some features that would be nice:
1. Let people choose if they wish to be rematched, and randomly assign who goes first. Rather than letting the winner go first.
2. Fix the physics so that bounces off of walls are more consistent. Why do I sometimes get stuck to a wall when I run into it, instead of bouncing off of it?? Makes no sense.
3. Give us some updates. A new special power. A new map or two.
There are other things. But those are the big ones.
Still the best
DD2 was probably the biggest disappointment of my phone game history.
Everything that is terrible with mobile games today is present in it. To be fair, the game probably would have been fun, but I’ll pass with the over the top ad blasting.
Very thankful they left this one be. Many people who left the original for 2 are now back playing the original.
I know the developer would never add anything else to this one but it’s a shame. So many people coming back now that they have had enough of modern day version of typical app games.
- Pixelocity Software LLC
- 43.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2017 Pixelocity Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Stripes $0.99
- Segments $0.99
- Swirl $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.