Sporting a new design with modern features, this is version 2 of the official Professional Disc Golf Association Disc Golf app. Designed by disc golfers, for disc golfers, this app is linked to the PDGA’s extensive online course directory and includes an easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to track your rounds and keep score for you and your friends.
This is the only app approved by the PDGA to calculate personal round ratings! See http://www.pdga.com/faq/ratings for more information about the PDGA ratings system.
• Search for courses from your location, by address or name
• Get directions from your current location to a course
• Save your favorite courses for future play
• Customize and update hole and course details
• Create your own custom course layouts
• Get real-time local weather info for any course in a search
• Easily create a new scorecard for you and your friends
• Upload player photos
• Keep score and store the round results and data
• Swipe up-and-down to change score and left-and-right to change holes.
• Default par always in score area for quick input
• Record various types of penalties
• Calculate round ratings
• Displays updated tee order before each new hole
• Make course notes by hole for future reference
• Instantly create a scorecard by Favorites or Most Recent courses and players
• Email scorecard data directly from the app to yourself or others
• Post your scorecard to Facebook
• Start your round on any hole for shotgun starts
Minor fix for Round view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why, oh why isn’t there a way to retrieve and edit player info??? That’s just silly.
Changing par for a hole doesn’t stay for additional rounds.
Using the Back function is particularly irritating.
I have Absolutely no idea why everyone is rating this app so low. It works fine. I’ve never once lost my saved data. It’s very user friendly and of the three apps I’ve downloaded to keep score this one is leaps and bounds my favorite. It’s everything you need with none of the extra crap other apps think is worth paying for...but isn’t. It won’t disappoint you.
Easy to use app. Only thing is when it updates, all player information, course rounds, and par gets erased. Every course has every hole at par 3. You have to manually change it (every time when the app updates). Big thing is being able to save information after update.
- Professional Disc Golf Association
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2017 Professional Disc Golf Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.