Welcome to Disc Golf 3D Lite, the finest disc golf game on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch! Disc Golf is a fast growing sport and can be thought of as golf with a Frisbee, or Frolf. The object is simple, traverse the course in as few throws as possible, finishing each hole by sinking the disc in a metal basket. Avoid natural hazards such as trees, hills, rivers, lakes, and more. Built off of the amazing Nova Golf engine, Disc Golf 3D is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours. Disc Golf 3D has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and amateur/weekend disc golfer could want.
• Realistic flight physics – Everyone will enjoy the realism while avid disc golfers will be able to shape every shot using one of many different discs
• Stunning 3D graphics – Disc Golf 3D adapts to each computer/device for the best image quality while always maintaining a smooth frame-rate
• Unique courses – Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance. You’ll know if you’re in the Pennsylvania forest, Arizona desert, or on the Scottish coastline
• Customizable characters – Level up five playing statistics and upgrade equipment while managing each avatar’s wardrobe and physical appearance
• Career mode – Play as both an amateur and professional and progress by winning the required qualifiers and multi-round tournaments
• Multiplayer – Challenge up to three of your friends and play at the same time
• Purchase custom discs upgrades using both virtual currency earned in game or through In-App Purchase
• High replay value – No hole is the same when varying the white/blue/green tees, four pin locations, and three environmental difficulty settings
• Custom music made specifically for Disc Golf 3D
• Best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting
If you like Disc Golf 3D, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
• Nova Golf, Regular ball and club golf with the same core feel as Disc Golf 3D
• GL Golf, the predecessor to Nova Golf, is still actively developed and has over 35 unique courses! Thousands of golfers are posting scorecards online every day with this golf classic
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed wind arrow direction
Increased certain asset resolutions (iOS)
Requires iOS 8.0+ (iOS)
Compatible with iOS 9.0+ (iOS)
Compatible with iPhone 6s/6s+, iPad Mini 4, iPod 6th Generation (iOS)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but needs improvements
I love disc golf and would much rather be playing but downloaded this on a rainy day. It was fun but it glitches out sometimes. One time I threw the disc and it hit the ground with no obstructions present then just suddenly bounced and headed completely left into the water. Also I've gotten a quad bogey on a gimme putt because it kept clutching and dropping my disc. Should have had a birdie. Fun for rainy days. Improvements needed.
Could have been a great game but it won't even fit my phone screen. The game only uses about one third of the full screen. Minor fixes would improve this game dramatically
FULL OF POTENTIAL!!!
This is by far the best disc golf game in the App Store. Granted there aren't many, this game has the potential to be thee premier "must have" game for disc golf.
I would recommend a swipe up/down to control distance and arc. Also the menu interface and game presentation is lacking. But all in all, I've been waiting for a game like this to surface on the App Store. I'm having a lot of fun with this game and I am an avid disc golfer. Make those few improvements and you've got a 5 star app that I would gladly pay for.
Once you get that taken care of, I'm sure all true disc golfers would agree, start getting some real, actual existing disc golf courses in the game and if you make it that far, maybe even get Innova to sponsor it so we can have real discs.
The developer, Nuclear Nova Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jacob Leveto
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Nuclear Nova Software
- In-App Purchases
- Experience $0.99
- Disc Pack 1 $0.99
- Level Overdrive $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.